January 2009 Desktops

My first in new year :)

Clean

9920f11eccd1126em.jpg

Dirty

abd5237067bd4738m.jpg

hey i have a question im using the same theme as u and i also have the quick launch shown but the icons for me are small but yours a much bigger. how did you get you icons that big?

hey i have a question im using the same theme as u and i also have the quick launch shown but the icons for me are small but yours a much bigger. how did you get you icons that big?

you need to right click on the taskbar, select "lock the taskbar" (or something like that, I'm from Poland and have Polish Vista), then right click on free space in quick launch bar, select View/Large icons. And that's it! Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand anything :)

you need to right click on the taskbar, select "lock the taskbar" (or something like that, I'm from Poland and have Polish Vista), then right click on free space in quick launch bar, select View/Large icons. And that's it! Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand anything :)

i understood just fine and it worked. thanks.

jan2009dual.jpg

Dual screen set up Running Vista with XP in seemless mode on VirtualBox.

Happy New Year

make our new year even happier, just give us link to the full size wallpapper. :cool:

^- Who is that?! :blink: :huh:

Looks like Olivia Wilde.