Sony False Advertising!!

Call me crazy, but i would say Sony is false advertising some of its games. I saw a commercial recently for Soul Reaver 2. at the end of the commercial it had the sony announcer voice saying "Only on Playstation 2." I know Soul Reaver is out on PC, played the demo recently, and i think it may even be comming out for other consoles. So.... how could sony make such claims.

This isn't one of those deals where they say something about a movie in a commercial, like quoted Best Film of the Year, because those are quotes from someone that is giving an opinion. Sony should be sued for trying to make their system stand out among the other systems and PCs. or atleast take out the Only on Playstation 2 quote.

Sony has been known for its false advertising long before PS2.

Some of such cases were brought to publics attencion and were blamed by sony on some particular employees who were involved in creation at the adverts.

i still love sony - nice hardware - got style as well.

I'm just curious, why is it false advertising if they say that? I'm not 100% sure on this, but, I thought the video game manufactors runs their own commericals, they just have to incorporate whatever console the game would be on. EA runs its own commericals and has ps2, GC, XBOX, PSX, PC, and GBA if I'm not mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...