[Men Only] How/where do you go to the bathroom?

How/where do you go to the bathroom?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. How/Where do you go to the bathroom? (Peeing only)

• Urinal, Standing
    • Toilet, Standing
    • Toilet, Sitting

Pooping is too much a chore, I mean pushing into the little holes.... JK! :rofl:

ROFL, thats bad :rofl:

if im not drunk i usually sit on a toilet, otherwise its a urinal :p

#1 and 2.

If there isn't a vacant spot for urinals, I go le toilet.

+1

. . .it's annoying when you're trying to focus, and it's not coming out... and the guys next to you are ****ing faster than you are so it seems like you've been standing there forever. . .

Amen! I know how that feels very much so.

The other thing about urinals is where do you look? Down, at the wall in front of you? There are some that have TVs in front of you so you can watch the footie while weeing - funny!

if im not drunk i usually sit on a toilet, otherwise its a urinal

+1

I find it just... easier to sit. Plus sitting is generally more relaxing. However, if I'm out somewhere and there's a urinal, I'll use that instead.

Poor pollsmanship.

The title to this poll should be, "How/where do you urinate?"

The options for "How/where do you go to the bathroom?" would be something like:

For How:

• Walk
  • Crawl
  • Get carried
  • On rollerskates
  • By wheelchair?

and forWhere>:

• at home,
  • at work,
  • behind a tree,
  • in my trousers.

Also, there are only three options, and if none of them apply you're basically stuffed because theres no "all of the above", or "none of the above", option.

Also if you're an outdoor worker like me and urinate behind a tree six days a week, you're not catered for at all in this poll.

So I registered a null vote.

Poor pollsmanship.

The title to this poll should be, "How/where do you urinate?"

The options for "How/where do you go to the bathroom?" would be something like:

For How:

• Walk
  • Crawl
  • Get carried
  • On rollerskates
  • By wheelchair

and for Where:

• at home,
  • at work,
  • behind a tree,
  • in my trousers.

Also, there are only three options, and if none of them apply you're basically stuffed because theres no "all of the above", or "none of the above", option.

Also if you're an outdoor worker like me and urinate behind a tree six days a week, you're not catered for at all in this poll.

So I registered a null vote.

Poor poll etiquette from you imo.

I'm all for good poll etiquette but you've basically come up with a completely different poll. If you want to have your own poll with those answers create it instead of QQ'ing.

?you've basically come up with a completely different poll.

No, the questions don't relate to the title.

The questions ask how you urinate - nothing to do with a bathroom.?

Are you trying to be funny in that poll? Gtfo.

I stand and **** into a toilet.

Are you trying to be dumb and offensive?

It was quite clear what I wrote.

It was quite clear what I wrote.

Yeah, it's quite clear that it's idiotically exaggerated sarcasm.

Yeah, it's quite clear that it's idiotically exaggerated sarcasm.

Thanks for your feedback, but the main problem with it is the misleading title which asks how you go to the bathroom whereas the questions are about urinating. I can't see how you don't get my drift, unless for you the phrase, "go to the bathroom" is a euphemism for urinate. It seems poll respondents are making that connection, so maybe it's a regional thing. Personally I find it misleading and confusing. If the poll had used "go to the toilet" or go to the lavatory" it might have been more clear. People don't generally urinate in the bathroom.?

Apart from that fact the poll only gave 3 options and no "neither of the above" or "all of the above" or "other" option and therefore the results are rather meaningless.

Thanks for your feedback, but the main problem with it is the misleading title which asks how you go to the bathroom whereas the questions are about urinating. I can't see how you don't get my drift, unless for you the phrase, "go to the bathroom" is a euphemism for urinate. It seems poll respondents are making that connection, so maybe it's a regional thing. Personally I find it misleading and confusing. If the poll had used "go to the toilet" or go to the lavatory" it might have been more clear. People don't generally urinate in the bathroom.?

Apart from that fact the poll only gave 3 options and no "neither of the above" or "all of the above" or "other" option and therefore the results are rather meaningless.

ID2... we get your point... not really... everyone else seems to understand.

ID2... we get your point... not really... everyone else seems to understand.

OK, **** in the bathroom then, it's a magnificent poll and extremely informative, may you continue to prosper.

OK, **** in the bathroom then, it's a magnificent poll and extremely informative, may you continue to prosper.

Neowin's poll forum is an excellent resource indeed, we should store it on various forms of storage and put it into a time capsule for others to be rewarded with the knowlege held within.

PS: 111 people have successfully voted in this poll ;).

I went to the races yesterday. There was a sign with an arrow. The sign said toilets. There was no sign anywhere saying bathrooms. There were no bathrooms. People were just going to the toilet. It was a normal day.