[Men Only] How/where do you go to the bathroom?

How/where do you go to the bathroom?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. How/Where do you go to the bathroom? (Peeing only)

• Urinal, Standing
    • Toilet, Standing
    • Toilet, Sitting

Why? I always pee in the shower, I do most of my morning ritual in the shower. I pee, shave, wash... I used to have to shampoo,but not so much anymore. Besides urine is sterile, unless there is an infection in the urinary tract.

Pooping is too much a chore, I mean pushing into the little holes.... JK! :rofl:

same here. i do almost everything in the shower in the morning. and pee is good for your feet.

Well, considering I don't have a urinal in my house I chose toilet/standing..

If I'm really tired I'll sit though.. lol

Well you see, it starts off with this funny feeling inside your body. From time to time, when you're a child, you may feel a wet sensation on your legs, but as you grow older, you will learn to recognize that this feeling on the inside just means that you have fluids to release into an object called a toilet. The way you do this can vary, you can...

On a more serious note, what. the. heck. Are you really so interested in knowing how a guy takes a leak? Good grief, go entertain yourself with a book or something. Polls like this make me scratch my head and wonder what goes through peoples heads. Are you really that curious to know? How about asking for everyone's method of wiping, what females do to ensure a less than messy once a month experience, etc. Seriously, what. the. heck.

toilet, standing.

urinal makes it splash everywhere... you may not see it, but try it wearing shorts and you'll feel it.

besides that i can not pee infront of people..

On a more serious note, what. the. heck. Are you really so interested in knowing how a guy takes a leak? Good grief, go entertain yourself with a book or something. Polls like this make me scratch my head and wonder what goes through peoples heads. Are you really that curious to know? How about asking for everyone's method of wiping, what females do to ensure a less than messy once a month experience, etc. Seriously, what. the. heck.

Ok, Method of wiping poll for Matthachew

Toilet standing

I don't mind urinals, but it's annoying when you're trying to focus, and it's not coming out... and the guys next to you are ****ing faster than you are so it seems like you've been standing there forever. Then finally you're like screw that, you zip back up and use an actual toilet to finish the job because for some goddamn reason you couldn't get the job done at that moment, although most of the time it works just as fine.

I'm not alone, right? :ninja:

:laugh: oh, you're not alone.

Toliet, standing.

• 4 weeks later...

toilet, sitting.

I don't have to worry about aiming accuracy, can instantly switch to other means of disposal and it's comfortable.

sitting also means less urine splashing all over the place.

toilet, sitting.

I don't have to worry about aiming accuracy, can instantly switch to other means of disposal and it's comfortable.

sitting also means less urine splashing all over the place.

+1

Except for when I'm in a public bathroom - its filthy in there - I can't make myself sit on the toilet!

I find it weird that men sit on the toilet to wee :(

When you need to at 3 in the morning, bumping into stuff along the way, you'll understand why.

When you need to at 3 in the morning, bumping into stuff along the way, you'll understand why.

You have it all your life, you should have perfect accuracy even in the dark. I do.

Was taking a leak in the loo's of a pub, and a girl came in and went down the row of urinals, checking out our todgers.

I assume she was deciding who to chat up. I think the impressive size of mine must of scared her off chatting me up :)