Xbox360 Coverage, CES 2009

I wanted to hear what you guys thought about tonights keynote, related to the Xbox360 aspect.

I was excited to hear about the 1 vs 100, a game I have been waiting for. It looks like a game I can sit back and relax, without getting myself worked up over like COD:WaW.

Also, the PrimeTime channel looks cool too. Give or take some more selection in the near future, and maybe add a few more channels, then stream IPTV for everyone, and Microsoft has the race.

What are your thoughts about tonight's keynote? (xbox360 discussion)

Edited by lylesback2

Ahh, the primetime thing was very cool, completely forgot about that.

I wonder if this will be another US only, just like netflix.

Will it actuall have a live presenter like at CES or will it be a pre-recorded message?

The one at CES wasn't live, it was just the tard of a presenter who was talking to a scripted sequence.

Is there a couple bullet points I could read somewhere to sum up everything? CES coverage is overloading me currently as I refresh sites like Kotaku, Gizmodo, and Engadget.

and actual release February 28th, same week as killzone 2, my wallet is gonna get another beating :p

Which means,

Mythic Map Pack for Halo 3 coming out Feb 28th :D

Finally a release date for Halo wars :D

Why is the Mythic Map Pack going to be released and not just released now? Unless the map pack ties in with Halo wars somehow.

80% of sales across all platforms for GH/RB/Lips DLC is amazing (Y)

And 17 million XBL users :o Awesome :yes:

You cant include Lips in this, as its only on Xbox 360 :p

Maybe they used the 100% DLC sales of Lips to boost the others lol...

Just repeating what was said by Robbie :p

But Lips has only been out for a month or two. Even if it was a huge success, how much DLC has been released for it? Most of that 80% is clearly coming from RB/GH titles (Y)