NeowinCAST News Edition for January 15th, 2009

Neowin.net presents the NeowinCAST News Edition for January 15th, 2008. Join Christopher Vendemio (bangbang023) and Rob Wright (Rob) as they discuss the latest industry news while adding a just a hint of Neowin's patented unprofessional journalism. This week the guys discuss the following topics:

• Steve Jobs takes a six month leave of absence: (read)
  • YouTube strips out audio and mutes videos: (read)
  • Palm debuts the Pre and WebOS: (read)
  • Yahoo debuts widgets on televisions: (read)

Click play to listen to the show immediately or follow the appropriate links to download the current episode. Enjoy, and remember to leave your comments about the show below.

softicon.gif Download: NeowinCAST News Edition Episode #43 (Right click, Save As)

linkicon.gif Subscribe: Via iTunes | Via Zune | Via RSS

Good one guys, Sadly i like windows vista more than 7 :p But yes, The news is great but i gave up reading about 7 about a week ago :p

Just finished listening to it, good show (Y) I was expecting some Windows 7 coverage in there, apart from the quick mention of it :p

Zomg Woo!

Will download once I get to updating my podcasts.

Great to see the podcast back! Look forward to listening and I know someone that will be happy :p

Yes Corris I am looking at you!

When aren't you looking at me. *does model hair pushing back head spinning pose*

:p

Just finished listening to it, good show (Y) I was expecting some Windows 7 coverage in there, apart from the quick mention of it :p

What we covered in the October 30th show was pretty much what we would have gone over, again. I haven't had the desire to install it for the sake of avoiding partitions and such, so it would have been tough to discuss.

Also, I promise the quality of this show, especially on my behalf, will improve. I was very displeased with my performance.