How to reduce heat from a computer? (for Summer)

Here's a guide i slapped together a few years ago.

Your PC case should consist of at least 3 fans( 1 intake, 2 out take) we are gonna use my PC as a reference. (pics are crappy so bare with me.)

your front of your case should posses the intake fan this will suck in air to be properly circulated within your case. later to be distribute outwards via the exhaust fans.

picture0196lh.jpg

Above you can see what your gonna need to achieve.

as stated earlier your intake should consist of at LEAST 1 fan, I have 2 but you get the idea.

picture0215yj.jpg

When installing this fan, remove the front panel by way of the 4 screws located behind the face plate itself. this will enable easy install and a hassle free experience. (Do not be in a rush to build your system )

secondly, as stated earlier as well your gonna want at least 2 (depending on the size of the case, fulltower cases will let you have 2 outtake fans. Besides the PSU fan, like i have pictured )

picture0207cc.jpg

As indicated by the arrows, this is the direction of the air being removed by these fans.( it has to go somewhere it cannot remain in your system, or your components will slowly bake over due time.)

side intake

As an added bonus( mostly depending on the type of rig) it is recommended that you have a side-intake fan.

This is used to provide an additional amount of coolair and help in the overall airflow within your system

(see the pic below)

picture0232lm.jpg

the next pic(s) will further show you how your gonna want it to be moved throughout your system.

picture0252ar.jpg

picture180ia.jpg

cooling1bm.jpg

I have the same issue in the summer. For some reason, my computer seems to heat my room more, even with air conditioning. It gets unbearable. If only I could make the heat go somewhere else.

First of all, this is not asking how to have a good airflow inside the case but it's more towards my bedroom , which can get very hot during summer

My bedroom has a very bad airflow and the room temperature can get so hot especially when I have computer turned on after a while. Is there a way to reduce the heat generated from my computer?

Some possibilities that I can think of (please tell me if it's right or wrong):

1) Don't play 3D hardcore games as the video card will generate more heat?

2) If I open the CPU case + a direct blow from a fan, will it help or it'll actually heat up my room faster?

3) In Vista, I can set the processor power less than 100%. Will this help much? Things will go much slower though

The best solution is of course, don't turn on my computer :{ but it is my life lol

U guys have any other suggestions? (besides not turning on my computer or buying an air con? :D)

1. Room temperature effects PC temps more than anything.

2. Get a case with proper air flow. I had an Antec P180 and the thing kept heat in like a magnet. Switched to an Antec Nine Hundred and the thing always runs cool, and I live in Florida.

He's not looking to cool his computer parts, he wants to have a cool room

lol I know man. I shouldn't have posted in a technology forum :D