~ New Website ~

Question

WooHoo

finally im getting started on a page that im going to finish but along the way if there is anything wrong plz tell me. I have the layout up i know its kinda empty but you knwo i didnt wanna steal any pictures this time so im gonna take the time to make my own graphics. Tell me what you think and what i should improve on i plz.

I have only been building pages since i was 12, im 15 now and i knwo there are alot of profesional web page designers out there so tell me what you guys think, thanx.

My Site

The basic layout looks ok but u gotta fix the top right and bottom right (im in 1024x786), make sure u check for 800x600 and 1024x786 compatability to make sure most visitors see it right :). It looks like u should be able to fix the top right and bottom right by putting a defined width on the table, your news part wont be as big but it will look right. Hope that helps

it's a DHTML script if you want it, here it is -

var scroller;

var ampm;

var actualtitle=document.title+" "

function antiMilitaryTime()

{

if (hr == "12"){

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "13"){

hr="1"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "14"){

hr="2"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "15"){

hr ="3"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "16"){

hr = "4"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "17"){

hr = "5"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "18"){

hr = "6"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "19"){

hr = "7"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "20"){

hr = "8"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "21"){

hr = "9"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "22"){

hr = "10"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "23"){

hr = "11"

ampm="P.M."

}

else if (hr == "24"){

hr = "12"

}

}

function addZero(){

if (min <= "9"){

min = "0"+min

}

if (sec<= "9"){

sec = "0"+sec

}

if (hr <=9){

hr = "0"+hr

}

}

function time(){

dt=new Date()

sec=dt.getSeconds()

hr=dt.getHours()

ampm="A.M."

min=dt.getMinutes()

}

function scroll() {

time()

antiMilitaryTime()

addZero()

var scroller="- Ethics - "+hr+":"+min+":"+sec+" "+ampm

var timeout=setTimeout("scroll()", 1000)

document.title=actualtitle+scroller

}

if (document.all||document.getElementById)

scroll()

//-->

you can take it from there :)

i neer knew it looked like that, what resolution r u using ? and yeah sure if you have the time plz help me if you can cause i dont knwo how to fix it unless i knwo what res your on, im currently working on the wallpapers section and it should be up in about half an hour but i gotta fix this first if its gonna be a a problem. Thanx for making a pic and telling me not many ppl would go out of their way to help :)

thanx alot :) i will have the wallpapers page up soon and im gonna fix that problem. I will post when the problem is fixed and the wallpapers page is up so you can see if thats alright. Thanx for goign out of your way to help.

if you want to have the "spaced" look in your news posts, I have a simple solution change your cell spacing to 25 or whatever you like.

so when you post a news story you dont have to worry about manual text spacing.

I have included a example.

i will try that check the site in 15 minutes and tell me if its ok. Hey i got another question if you dont mind... in the wallpapers section i want the picture to pop up in a whole new window how do i do that ?

its finally up kinda plain for now but you can download 6 winamp skins there will be more soon but be happy with what you get for now :p. tell me if there are any problems with it plz.