Advice needed

I'd tell you to ask the last guy, but he ain't around anymore.:(:(

lol!

aHaHA i missed all the fun! it's funny that he saids credit to photographer when he psed out my logo + address on the pic LOL.

I thought you saw this but just didn't care lol

Ricky: Your photos aren't good anyway, so no need to worry ;)

true true.. cuz i don't got a rear end pal to shoot with like u :p hahahha j/k

lol!

I thought you saw this but just didn't care lol

I lol i didn't see it but i don't care to the point of sueing the guy cuz i find 1000pixel sized images worthless for stock photography usage anyways haha. but i do wanna **** on the guy though lol.

Well, it seems that member has been deleted now. Best result ? since we have no other means of contacting the guy... yeah :p i think that is a good reason not to mess with neowin.net (yo.)

aHaHA i missed all the fun! it's funny that he saids credit to photographer when he psed out my logo + address on the pic LOL.

At least he bothered with yours.... i still jordan green's logo still on his in the latest "pack".

If anyone has information about who his butt head is, on Neowin, please pass it my way and I will be sure his ability to view our content is at least handled on our end.

I'm not sure if I should be happy, or annoyed, that none of my pictures made his pack. :p

Nicholas-C can probably provide you with the IP address of the uploader, which I assume you could then match against members to give you something of a starting point. I don't know if that's how the process works, whether you'd do it like that, or what policies are, but who knows.

Can't you view this forum even if you're not a member?

Yes but you can have [alot] fun with Get_Remote_Address or whatever its called in PHP and the IP address.