Winamp VS iTunes VS WMP11

Winamp VS iTunes VS WMP11 VS Other  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Which player do you use?

• Winamp
    • iTunes
    • WMP11
    • Other

I'm loving Songbird now.. a few more patches then I'll definitely switch from Winamp

I forgot to include Songbird. It's a pretty nifty plug-in. I gave that a try and liked it too.

I'm loving Songbird now.. a few more patches then I'll definitely switch from Winamp

hmm...this seems interesting, I'll give it a go. But "...music player that's under active development." meaning that overtime it'll be Mr. Bloat, like everything else. -.-

• 1 month later...

I posted this on another thread, but i have to share since this is something that I've wanted for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!

YEH!! I just hit the jackpot people! At least i sure think I did. I've been looking, and looking, and looking - have I mentioned looking!!? Something that would skin itunes. Now it doesn't skin iTunes exactly, but it has 2 players a 'Mini' and a 'Skini' player. For those of you who use winamp, it's a lot like their 2 players and skinitunes players are skinnable as well! I purchased the pro version, and that comes with hot keys, a really cool lyrics feature (it downloads it to my itunes library automatically!) shows the album artwork in messenger and a cool pop up on each track change.

It's been stable on my system, i've got iTunes 8.1 / Vista Business and a 2.4ghz / 2gig ram machine and it's been fine.

Check this out people, anyone who likes iTunes but can't stand the boring look or lack of hotkeys, check out Skinitunes.com!!

When I used Windows XP/Vista I used WMP... now that I use Mac I use iTunes (which I have fallen in love with, would probably still use it if I ever returned to Windows).

Windows Media Player 11 over here. I couldn't use WinAMP nor iTunes, just aren't me. :p

Though saying that, if I do get a Mac then I will be using iTunes, but till then, WMP 11.

• 2 weeks later...

tons of replies! if you look at the poll numbers it's pretty interesting actually! My vote is still iTunes with a little help from the SkiniTunes player.

I used to use winamp, then for a while I used itunes. Now I'm using windows media player. One less program for me to install and WMP works pretty well.

It's disgusting how much people still use iTunes. Ugh.

Zune, for its splendid design sensibilities, Winamp for its trigger-happiness and OOBE (lol).

WMP 11, tried winamp but got tired of it while itunes is horrible as it installs all sort of garbage and it don't even tell you(must be why i dont own any apple stuff and don't plan to)

MediaMonkey FTW!

That's what I've been using for the past month. I started out just trying it because a friend raved on and on about it, and I ended up loving it.