World of Warcraft Sub forum

Why is there not a World of Warcraft sub forum. The World of Warcraft thread is already very very large. And i figure why not have a sub forum for it so that there can just be multiple threads inside it for different topics on the subject of world of Warcraft.

i quit once lol but it was only for a few months and then i was back again. I do not think i am going anywhere anytime soon either.

You guys need a dedicated I quit thread though to help you through the withdrawal pains. :p

Nuke2.JPG

WoW thread is enough, there's proper WoW enthusiast forums out there if you need more.

Why isn't there a Counter-Strike section? Why isn't there a Half-Life section? Why isn't there a Guild Wars section? These are the questions that would pop up if Neowin were to create a World of Warcraft "sub-forum".

sheesh it was just a suggestion i did not expect to insight a flame war.

And insight a flame war, you did not.

/yoda

because there's no forum for any MMORPG, WOW being one of the biggest game doesn't give it a subforum, because then everyone else would bitch and moan and there would be 5000 forums with around 20 posts each, which doesn't really attract anyone

As much as I love and play the game myself, I must say that there's absolutely zero justification for a WoW sub-forum. The official topic, regardless of its overall size, gets ~20 posts a day on average (and I'm being generous). It's not exactly like an upcoming game's official thread where some topics get lost in the discussion.

Not to mention we simply don't make sub-forums for specific games. The current format works; there's no need to clutter up the forum structure anymore.

Also, this belongs in S&FI.

Thread Moved

Hell yeah you're being generous lol, it doesn't even make more than 5 a day usually :p

Hey, there are some busy days, like bad patch days :laugh: