Michael Phelps caught with cannabis pipe

Maybe Michael like other Top Athletes suffers from a Learning Disability like Dyslexia or ADDHD? Do ya know the treatment for ADD that even young kids get now? Speed, yes the nemisis drug that blows up houses in its off street creation. The first thing a pychiatrist will ask most patients is what drugs in the past or currently do you take. Marijuana? Cocaine? Heroin? or what!

Why do they Ask That? Well for some it is recreational "drug" for others they have learned especially cocaine like drugs it is a necessity for such handicapped individuals to be able Learn in School. So there to the moronic media and PUBLIC who are so petty and dumb. And Law Enforcement Too. Total Dumbys, all of ya! Thanks for you time.

Marijuana etc and other recreational drug use I do NOT endorse!

A Doctor with ADD with a child who will do better than I since they are being given the best help medicine can prescribe.

Maybe Phelps should be checked out for a LD so he could profit even more. and be a Real Hero.

Whilst out gay aussie diver Matthew Mitcham is still sponserless - and it's obvious why (******* homophobes), other drug-taking partying loser athletes like Phelps and Rice (female aussie swimmer) have sponsers and are getting away with ****!

Is that justice? The way things should be? No it ****** isn't!!

Whilst out gay aussie diver Matthew Mitcham is still sponserless - and it's obvious why (******* homophobes), other drug-taking partying loser athletes like Phelps and Rice (female aussie swimmer) have sponsers and are getting away with ****!

Is that justice? The way things should be? No it ****** isn't!!

How easy it is to cry about prejudices while having some yourself. You could've, at the VERY LEAST, made an effort not to make this example of hypocrisy so blatant.

Why hypocrisy? You cry about homophobia, yet you go all Ad Hominem against them pot users, stating they are "losers" because of your own bias towards them.

While I don't need any drugs to have fun, I still leave those who do alone. Perhaps you should do the same, and then, there might be a SMALL chance that you'll see a lot less homophobia around.

Sow hate, reap hate.

I don't remember anyone saying he was a bad person, he just made a stupid choice.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my kids to smoke or drink. To many kids, Michael Phelps is a role model, as he rightfully should be. But when you do something dumb like this, people are going to take notice, especially kids.

That's just my opinion.

How easy it is to cry about prejudices while having some yourself. You could've, at the VERY LEAST, made an effort not to make this example of hypocrisy so blatant.

Why hypocrisy? You cry about homophobia, yet you go all Ad Hominem against them pot users, stating they are "losers" because of your own bias towards them.

While I don't need any drugs to have fun, I still leave those who do alone. Perhaps you should do the same, and then, there might be a SMALL chance that you'll see a lot less homophobia around.

Sow hate, reap hate.

Hypocrisy? No.

Of course they are losers. They do something that will slowly kill their bodies.

Smoking pot will kill you. Being homosexual will not.

Hypocrisy? No.

Of course they are losers. They do something that will slowly kill their bodies.

Smoking pot will kill you. Being homosexual will not.

What about the AIDS?

/Smokes weed

//SMOKE WEED

He Fails.

Smoking pot isnt as important as having a career and he FAILS at that.

He is such a talented person and "maybe" they wont hurt his chances but most likely now people are gonna go after him with every blow they can.

Drugs arent that important people. If you wanna do something stupid go get drunk but thats legal, drugs arent.

If this is indeed true all I can say is that everyone experiments in his or her lifetime. Hell look at Brittany.

Change that word 'everyone' to 'some people', as it's offending me.

I never did drugs nor have any intention.

As for Phelps if he did indeed use class A substances, then when his head is all mashed up he should pay

for his own drug rehabilitation.

The United States Swimming Federation should take an immediate drugs test and that will determine if Phelps was doped up or not.

Some hair will do the trick as the chemicals will be present in his hair for a short period of time, about 6 weeks to 12 weeks.

It's not always the drug that causes the behavior, but the persons actual behavior can be exposed. Its not the drug that needs to be taken away or banned, its the person. They need to seek help, stay away from what may cause them to do that, and figure out how to be a functioning person in society. There are plenty of people who can smoke and not beat people or run over people, just like there are plenty of people who can drink 5 beers and not really feel a thing. EVERYTHING AFFECTS EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY , AND NOT EVERYTHING IS FOR EVERYONE! so because of that, stop saying stuff is bad. Its not always the stuff, but the person using it, that can be the actual problem. Not everyone should drive, not everyone should own a gun, not everyone should be in the Olympics. Doesn't mean we ban everyone from them, NO, you find out what you can and cant do, and then follow it!

its bad that someone beat you as a kid, but maybe they had bigger issues and maybe yes, they shouldn't have smoked. But just because it may have been bad for that 1 person, doesn't dictate crap for how it will go for me. Its about self control and awareness.

End the end, Phelps achieves more than anyone here could really say as far as showing what the human body and mind can really achieve. Smoking is too hyped as the death to society. Its nothing, this is nothing, and go smoke a fatty to anyone who thinks it should be a big deal.

Lovely! YOu proved my point quite nicely, thank you.

I never said anyone beat me as a kid :huh: I think you should put down the peace pipe and re-read the thread when you sober up, its obviously EFFECTING YOUR ABILITY TO READ PROPERLY :rofl:

He Fails.

He is such a talented person and "maybe" they wont hurt his chances but most likely now people are gonna go after him with every blow they can.

Drugs arent that important people. If you wanna do something stupid go get drunk but thats legal, drugs arent.

Quite true, however others will tell you that pot and beer are on par, however, i know from personal experience they are far from being the same.

The problem is, people dont realise how pot is effecting them until they stop smoking. Some stop for a week or two and say there is no difference, however it can take up to 6 weeks for the complete effects to ware off.

Change that word 'everyone' to 'some people', as it's offending me.

I never did drugs nor have any intention.

As for Phelps if he did indeed use class A substances, then when his head is all mashed up he should pay

for his own drug rehabilitation.

The United States Swimming Federation should take an immediate drugs test and that will determine if Phelps was doped up or not.

Some hair will do the trick as the chemicals will be present in his hair for a short period of time, about 6 weeks to 12 weeks.

Oh, stop being offended at every little word people say. Its not offending, your just being picky.

Pot, in the UK at least is Class B, just moved up from Class C last month i believe. So being caught with it is arrestable and being caught twice can result in a 5 year prison sentence.

When it was class C, it oculd be dealt with at the road side with a simple fine.

He Fails.

Seems to me that he chose to get intoxicated with the least physically damaging one. Alcohol would affect his body much more than smoking pot.

WOW!!!! This is amazing.... We elected a president in the U.S. the openly stated he did cocaine an other drugs, sold cocaine and other drugs, and not a whisper was mentioned about it. Now, this guy smokes a little pot and it is the end of the world?!?!? I just can't believe the flat-foot, good ol' boy, piggy poos are trying to stick charges on him. I guess since he was the only pot smoker at the party.

Seems to me that he chose to get intoxicated with the least physically damaging one. Alcohol would affect his body much more than smoking pot.

Thats true. I mean Beer does give you a beer belly. Lets forget the effect that pot smoking has on the lungs though.

WOW!!!! This is amazing.... We elected a president in the U.S. the openly stated he did cocaine an other drugs, sold cocaine and other drugs, and not a whisper was mentioned about it. Now, this guy smokes a little pot and it is the end of the world?!?!? I just can't believe the flat-foot, good ol' boy, piggy poos are trying to stick charges on him. I guess since he was the only pot smoker at the party.

Really? Source to said statments regarding the selling of drugs please.

I know something that is less damaging, its called "just dont do it" ;)

Now that is a damn good idea.

I can think of many experiences that are more enlightening/educating/fun than using any drugs (alcohol, coffee, cigarretes, illegal substances, etc)

I just dont see the damn point.

I know Obama admitted (a long time ago, and he admitted it himself without any 3rd party involved) to smoking weed and cocaine, but I've not seen a single report of him ever saying he SOLD drugs. Even if he did, he admitted to it many years ago, admitted it was a mistake and said he learned from the mistakes and is the man he is today because of it.

Humans+Mistake= Learned Human, will act on mistake and learn to better themselves and family this happens rare

Human+Mistake=fkup and can lead to recidivism usually a huge margin of the time.

Some learn, others don't.

Just leave it at that, who gives a flying duck if he does it or not, it is his case/problem.

I always wonder what must be lacking in peoples lives that means they must rely on drugs to be happy.

Chemical imbalance.

No serotonin/dopamine = no happy.

;)