SuperPI 1M *Top Times Database*

Heres my AMD box but dang that was painful to watch :pinch:

bobbytomorow - 36.208s / Dell OUT226 Mainboard / Athlon X2 5200+ @2.7GHz (stock)/ 2x1Gb Crucial Rendition & 2x256MB Samsung DDR2-533/ Stock passive Dell cooler

post-235215-1234055081_thumb.jpg

Here's one at 3.2Ghz OC:

post-45347-1234062001_thumb.png

Here's one with the stock 2.4 speed:

post-45347-1234062037_thumb.png

CPU Details: Q6600, Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR, 4GB DDR2 800 OCZ XTC Titanium 4-4-4-15.

I feel slow.

Blackhearted - 34.594s / MSI K9N4 SLI / Brisbane Athlon X2 4000+ @ 2,825mhz / 2GB DDR2-800 @ ~807mhz 5-6-5-18 / Arctic Freezer 64 Pro cpu cooler

superpi.jpg

behold the winner :p

I need you to list your specs in the order of the example on the 1st page before I can post it up....would appreciate it if everyone else also followed the format as well, saves alot of time on updating & makes it a ton easier.

Seems a bit slow really but it's at stock and it's a 920 not a 940. Compared to the i7 it's terrible, but still pretty respectable considering it's running at just 29c, max I can get it to is 31c and thats with Overdrive stress tests. Too bad I didn't get the black edition :p I'll make sure I do next time.

Same for you too? please =)

Also, list updated. =)

Just a quick reply: I'm using a stock cooler. Sorry I forgot to add that earlier Lyric :/.

I think it;s safe to say Gigabyte is the motherboard of choice after looking over the top lists heh.

Usually it's either ASUS, Gigabyte or DFI. DFI's boards have WAY more customizable BIOS than Gigabyte or ASUS'.

Didn't really want to bother OC'ing to where I could only run this so sadly this is where I end up.

post-67678-1234123013_thumb.jpg

Asus P5Q-Pro / Q9450 @ 3.44Ghz / Corsair Dominator 4GB at stock speeds / Noctua NH-U12P

Sorry I fail at reading:

24.835s / Asus M3A79-T Deluxe / Phenom II X4 920 @ Stock/ Kingston KVR 800Mz HyperX DDR2 (No idea what timings) / Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro V2

Aero_Rising - 45.412s/ turion 64 x2 dual core ultra zm-80 @ 2.1ghz / 4gb ram

post-273676-1234132999_thumb.jpg

Also just a suggestion but maybe make a laptop category too.

Edited by Aero_Rising

Didn't really want to bother OC'ing to where I could only run this so sadly this is where I end up.

post-67678-1234123013_thumb.jpg

Asus P5Q-Pro / Q9450 @ 3.44Ghz / Corsair Dominator 4GB @ stock speeds / Noctua NH-U12P

Added you, but if you could get the timings that would be nice to also list, also what type of memory it is? (i.e: DDR2/DDR3)

Go under CPU-z Memory Tab and these are your timings:

CL:

tRCD:

tRP:

tRAS:

Sorry I fail at reading:

24.835s / Asus M3A79-T Deluxe / Phenom II X4 920 @ Stock/ Kingston KVR 800Mz HyperX DDR2 (No idea what timings) / Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro V2

No problem, added you as well.... but could you also do the same for memory timings (above)? whenever you get the time, it would be helpful. :D

Aero_Rising turion 64 x2 dual core ultra zm-80 4gb ram

Also just a suggestion but maybe make a laptop category too.

I need more information, preferably could you format it like the example as well when re-submitting. Thanks :D

I edited it to make it look like the others but i have no way of knowing my brand of ram or the timings or the motherboard or the cooler. It's a laptop obviously because it has the turion processor but i just felt like posting anyway even though i had no chance lol.

I edited it to make it look like the others but i have no way of knowing my brand of ram or the timings or the motherboard or the cooler. It's a laptop obviously because it has the turion processor but i just felt like posting anyway even though i had no chance lol.

It doesn't tell you your Mobo type under the CPU-z mainboard tab? nor the RAM under Memory tab? Thats weird....cooler is probably stock, unless the laptop was modified, then again I don't know much about laptops at all, the one I had I didn't bother modding it, cause I only used it for internet access when traveling.

Also I don't really pay attention much to if its a desktop or laptop Processor when looking @ the screen shots, so forgive me. Also I will think about adding a laptop sub-section if more people start requesting it, so far only 2-3 people if I recall correctly. So it wouldn't be much of a list.

HP Compaq 8510w Laptop:

Escalade_GT - 17.375s/HP 30C5/Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T9300 Penryn @ 2.50GHz/2GB 5-5-5-15 DDR2-667

Not bad considering it's a laptop

post-44216-1234151214_thumb.jpg

E8500 OC @ 4.59ghz (I think) W/ XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 - G.SKILL 2GB (PC2 8500) 5-5-5-15 (around 1000mhz)- ATI 4850 X2 - GIGABYTE EP45-UD3R

lol you think?

nice time btw lol

post a screenshot with CPU-Z

lol you think?

nice time btw lol

post a screenshot with CPU-Z

well im gonna have to do everything over....i don't think you understand

i could barely get my system to post and it booted into windows successfully this one time....had to boot into safe mode....I've tried so many voltages, speeds i don't really remember what that one was for sure. :/

(Pretty sure that run was 4.59 though...CPU multiplier or w/e was 9.0....When I run it at 9.5 I cant get above 4.30ghz

well im gonna have to do everything over....i don't think you understand

i could barely get my system to post and it booted into windows successfully this one time....had to boot into safe mode....I've tried so many voltages, speeds i don't really remember what that one was for sure. :/

(Pretty sure that run was 4.59 though...CPU multiplier or w/e was 9.0....When I run it at 9.5 I cant get above 4.30ghz

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but I need a screenshot with CPU-z in it, along with SuperPI, etc as listed on the first page to post it as a legit time.

Can't really get my cpu to do better than that...if I increase the fsb even by one i just get bsod and increasing voltages doesn't help.

May need to up the voltage on your CPU VTT aka CPU Termination....I went all the way up to 4.95GHz on my E8400 @ 1.688v for a cpu-z contest with 1.440v VTT. (linked in my sig).

Here's one at 3.2Ghz OC:

CPU Details: Q6600, Gigabyte EP45-UD3LR, 4GB DDR2 800 OCZ XTC Titanium 4-4-4-15.

I just noticed you aren't running SuperPI v1.5, could you please update it and re-run the test? ....was wondering at first why it didnt show down to the milliseconds on yours.

I will leave it up there for now, but if anyone else gets in the 16second range, I will have to remove yours as it isn't fully valid with the latest SuperPI.