Finity theme now default on the forums

Hate it. Sorry :(

BTW, in the Finity theme there is no "Quick Reply" button. Just pointing out that small bug :)

I might have liked it if it was green and if the "Recent post" area could be resized.

The quick reply button is there, on the last page of a topic as usual. If the colour is your only issue, you'll get used to it. Personally, I prefer a smaller Recent Post area, so I just have a small custom CSS override using stylish (Don't tell Steve :p ).

BTW, in the Finity theme there is no "Quick Reply" button. Just pointing out that small bug :)

:blink:

I have a Quick reply button.

Yeah, I have been using it since it came out, so even i thought that WAS the default. But I love this theme, thanks for the hard work Neowin Staff!

Personally, I prefer a smaller Recent Post area, so I just have a small custom CSS override using stylish (Don't tell Steve :p ).

Fancy sharing that please, so I can try it out? :) It's not toooo bad at the moment, but I'm thinking your idea might be better (I won't tell Steve :p)

My only problem is its now harder to differentiate between Pinned topics and regular topics as theres no line between them. Other than that great work :)

I wouldn't say it's harder, it's just you may have to look a little bit more, until you get used to it ;)

Pinned topics have a different icon next to them :) I'm sure you'll get used to it.

The quick reply button is there, on the last page of a topic as usual. If the colour is your only issue, you'll get used to it. Personally, I prefer a smaller Recent Post area, so I just have a small custom CSS override using stylish (Don't tell Steve :p ).

Don't we have the option for making the recent post area smaller....

post-98-1233735597_thumb.jpg

Are you guys clicking on that option?

What exactly do you mean by that?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. When this skin was first put up as a beta it was mentioned that the QUICK LINKS dropdown box (with links to the most popular forums) would be added before it was finalized. I'd love to see that feature implemented. Thanks.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. When this skin was first put up as a beta it was mentioned that the QUICK LINKS dropdown box (with links to the most popular forums) would be added before it was finalized. I'd love to see that feature implemented. Thanks.

This is a great idea and it should be implemented. (Y) (Y) (Y)

Don't we have the option for making the recent post area smaller....

post-98-1233735597_thumb.jpg

Are you guys clicking on that option?

Sorry, didnt see that :)

Still **** blue...I want green.

*goes back to green*

I might have liked it if it was green and if the "Recent post" area could be resized.

You can either hit show more, show less, or hide for the activity bar.