Finity theme now default on the forums

Sorry to keep harping on this but can you please provide an answer regarding the potential addition of a Quick Links dropdown box?

We can add it back on the forum button link. I'll ask Timan if he has time to do this soon.

Sorry to keep harping on this but can you please provide an answer regarding the potential addition of a Quick Links dropdown box?

I don't think we need that drop down anymore now that I think about it.

We already have the "important" links from that in the control panel drop down. Plus if someone really wants to browse a specific forum, we have a forum jump at the bottom, and you can use the forum index.

We already have the "important" links from that in the control panel drop down. Plus if someone really wants to browse a specific forum, we have a forum jump at the bottom, and you can use the forum index.

I agree with Allan, it would be a whole lot easier to use this forum if the Forum had a drop down list as all of the rest of the buttons do.

Sorry, but I disagree. I spend a lot of time in only a few forums (ie, Windows Support, Software Support) and the quick links dropdown was a big timesaver for me - those are my "important links". Making the FORUM button a dropdown would be fine - but if it's a huge problem to implement I guess I understand.

oh, well if you disagree i guess there's no other option :p

Why the nasty remark? I couldn't have been more polite in my post while stating my opinion - or do you feel it's required to always agree with forum staff?

For some reason, if you were using Swift or Shift ( i can't recall wich one) in the drop down menu you can't select the new Finity theme for the forum, neither the others, like the mobile version.

And Finity looks great on a widescreen.

For some reason, if you were using Swift or Shift ( i can't recall wich one) in the drop down menu you can't select the new Finity theme for the forum, neither the others, like the mobile version.

And Finity looks great on a widescreen.

I'd clear your cache and cookies and try again :)

Wow.. I actually recall setting this theme when it first came out (the beta). I just checked and it was back to Swift. Didn't even notice it.. strange. :laugh:

Ah well, back to Finity now, and I must say it's looking great! :)