Bedroom LCD TV suggestions

So I'm looking for an LCD for the bedroom...32" ~ 37". I've narrowed the choices down to 2 in each size:

32"

Samsung LN32A550 ($800)

LG 32LG60 ($800?)

37"

Samsung LN37A550 (Refurbished at TigerDirect for $800)

LG 37LG60 ($900 at TigerDirect)

My budget being < $1,000 CDN, I'm trying to get the best value for the buck...Looking at tiger direct site, it seems that LG 37" seems to outdo the Samsung one with regards to specs. What do you guys recommend?

thanks... any particular reason for recommendation or just a personal preference?

Both. Out of all the HDTVs I've seen in the store, Sony and Samsung seem to have the best picture (at least, to my eyes they do). Also, I wouldn't spend $800 on a refurbished product. It's always better to buy a new product.

I have a 32 inch Samsung LCD....fairly new (about a year old) in the bedroom. Too lazy to look up the model number right now (you know they have about a bazillion). It is a very good TV. Shows a very good image...easy to use...does exactly what it suppose to do. New...not refurbished...though if it is bedroom it will probably be used less...so refurbished might not be bad. Though 37inch in the bedroom?

I have a 32 inch Samsung LCD....fairly new (about a year old) in the bedroom. Too lazy to look up the model number right now (you know they have about a bazillion). It is a very good TV. Shows a very good image...easy to use...does exactly what it suppose to do. New...not refurbished...though if it is bedroom it will probably be used less...so refurbished might not be bad. Though 37inch in the bedroom?

well, the viewing distance is about 8~10 feet...so i'm guessing it's okay?

I know 46 is waay to big for a bedroom... but $800 for a 32" just seems like too much. This TV here LN46A550 was just @ $1000 last week before Amazon bumped up the price, its @ $1130 now. These 550, 650, 750, etc series from Samsung were some of the best reviewed TVs to date... I have the LN52a650 and could not be happier with it. So I would suggest holding off for a better price... or try expanding your search... make/model tv is good.. not sure about price...

thanks jerzdawg...but the prices are in CDN and given the 1.25 CD/US exchange rate...i think it makes sense enough, heh

i guess more than the size i'd like to know between LG and samsung what would you guys recommend...reviews are pretty good for both (and yeah, i count +1 for samsung from xraffle)

My recommendation is definitely Samsung over LG. In the past I have experienced blurring color at the 4 corners on LG product. Not sure if it's only for that model, but ever since then I have decided to go with Samsung. Woth money and time.