Which TV?

I say samsung. I also Have that tv and its an AMAZING tv and awesome in HD.

I have my Xbox360 Hooked up HD and looks amazing.

Also, I just love samsung products, there reliable and strong. Vizio isnt a popular company but I do know a few people who have these tv's as secondarys in there family room / 2nd living room and its an ok tv but doesnt match up with Sony/Sharp/Panasonic/Samsung etc

I just got a TOSHIBA REGZA 32" ThinLine 720p LCD HDTV w/ CineSpeed - 32CV510U for the bedroom. Plenty of inputs, sharp picture, I did have to adjust the red (+8 on the color -8 on the saturation) because it looked like everyone had a major sunburn. $500 + Free shipping and no sales tax.

My cousin has a Samsung (not sure what model) but he's had nothing but problems with it and it's only a year old. Maybe he just got a bad one.

Power Supply went out first, then a few months later the panel had to be replaced, and it's still not right. It's getting replaced because they've repaired it twice (under warranty) so third time, whole new TV. All this has happened within 1.5 years, and it was bought brand new at Best Buy. Although when it works it's fairly nice. :laugh: Yes, I do know that every manufacturer can/will have a bad run/batch every now and then and he just happened to get one of them.

Power Supply went out first, then a few months later the panel had to be replaced, and it's still not right. It's getting replaced because they've repaired it twice (under warranty) so third time, whole new TV. All this has happened within 1.5 years, and it was bought brand new at Best Buy. Although when it works it's fairly nice. :laugh: Yes, I do know that every manufacturer can/will have a bad run/batch every now and then and he just happened to get one of them.

Could just be a bad batch. I have a Samsung and it works fine, but then again, I only had it for a few months. But it has such an amazing picture and it?s only 720p.