Baby faced boy is father at 13

Ugh, that is so screwed up. I guess they'll be living off the state now :rolleyes: they probably were living off it beforehand anyway.

He looks no older than eight, and the girl reminds me of this woman.

They should be forced to give up that baby for adoption.

12?????????????????????????????????????????

i hadnt figured out how sperm could get inside a woman! let alone figure out how to have sex!

well, he did it like a boss! lol

seriously this is just messed up, im sure the parents dont give a crap anyway..... another proud moment for the brits :(

first of all, should the girl get arrested for child molestation ? this is ****ed up in all possible angles. the people who are pro-life and think what this "couple" *ewww that felt sick..a lill barf in my throat* did was good are also ****ed up.

For one thing, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Secondly, she is not a raving beauty, but far from as ugly as you people are insinuating!!

Thirdly,

That boy barely looks 5 years old even!! If they don't simply take the baby away from them, something is SERIOUSLY wrong!!

Something is seriously wrong with our society :blink: . Come to think of it, how old is the mother :| ?

Scirwode

Shes 15

Holy hades thats no exxageration, kid doesnt even look like he's hit puberty. I guess if your a teenage guy your odds of scoring in England are pretty high :p

I was just gonna say that :p

When you want sex, go to england (but use a rubber PLEASE. These girls problably have more diseases...)

Bloody hell, shouldn't she be charged with commmiting a sexual act with a minor?

Then he too should be charged with commiting a sexual act with a minor because she is a minor too.

A people saying she's ugly: Grow up. Not in this case but what matters is inside not outside you immature ******* :no:

Moral of the story: You wanna get laid? Go to england.

Sun UK is just the paper for those to the right or who can't read....oh wait it's the same thing...

LOL! Ya.... I totally call BS on this story. Seeing as the age of consent is at least 16, This girl would have been taken into custody for child molestation.

wow thats just gross...plus since they r all underage...isnt there some law that doesnt let you post picture of the kid (alfie)...maybe im wrong, but thats still messed up to look at :s

kinda sick, though, im 14, and i've never been beyond 2nd base (might be first for some of you), i wonder if he tutors

3rd is overrated. And expensive.

Once you've slid into 3rd a few times, it's the same damn ballgame, over and over and over again. After a while it's just better to watch from the stands with a hotdog and coke.

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: ?I thought it would be good to have a baby.

?I didn?t think about how we would afford it. I don?t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me ?10.?

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: ?When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

?I didn?t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.?

Alfie?s dad Dennis told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation ? but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father.

He wanted to be the first to hold Maisie after the hospital birth. He tenderly kisses the baby and gives her a bottle.

And Dennis, 45, said: ?He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation. But he has been at the hospital every day.?

Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie ? just 12 at the time ? had a single night of unprotected sex.

They found out about the baby when Chantelle was 12 weeks pregnant.

But they kept it a secret until six weeks later when Chantelle?s mum Penny, 38, became suspicious about her weight gain and confronted her.

SNN1301A-280_732159a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

This is ****ed up. He looks like he could be the brother or something. I don't blame the parents, I blame the kids for making such a bad choice.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me ?10.”

Pretty much says it all in this case. How unfortunate.

1) If he isn't ready to support himself, he is not ready to support a kid.

2) He should never have been able to make the "Yesh it'll be good to have a baby" decision

All he will learn from this is a lack of implications!

Once there was a girl of a school in my city which was pregnant at the age of 15... Don't know if she had the baby or not, but these things are a bit weird to say the least...