Failing Hard Drive or Motherboard?

have two samsung 750 hard disks, in raid 0 on my Ip35 pro board.

A few months back, one of the disks was reported in a bad state, when loading through dos, the system would report 'Error Occurred(0)'.

I decided to start fresh, delete the raid, 0 fill the disks and start everything from fresh. I made another raid 0 array, and just a few weeks on, the other disk reported an error.

Theres no degraded slow speed, and the disks appear to be fine.

Around a week after that, the second disk was also marked as an error, and for the last month or so, ive carried on with both disks marked as bad, without any issue or slow speeds.

Im not overclocking and when copy large file (700mb) to/from the PC, it will either flag up a blue screen or reboot itself.

Just now, after it rebooted, the raid reported a bad disk (during startup), reported the volume as non bootable and gave 'missing operating system' message.

I hit the reset button, the system reboots, everything is flagged as healthy and the system starts.

The same process happens over and over.

On a side note, I recently built a brand new setup for my firned, using identical hardware (samsung 1tb, with the same mobo), and he now has exactly the same problem.

I've tried several hard drive tests (including samsungs) and not found any errors on the drives themselves.

Im really at the end of my tether here, and desperate for advice.

Im stuck in the perdiciment where I dont want to start deleteing raids and starting fresh just for the sake of it.

Does anyone know any software which could help rule out other hardware issues? i.e the controller?