ABC's Castle

This series is still awesome but I feel anything past a season could get boring.

They could pull a Law & Order Special Victims Unit and just give Stana Katic (Mariska Hargitay) more and more cleavage.....

Good ep. Castles ex-wife even annoys me :p

Yeah sad this show is beginning to tank in the ratings :(

I feel attracted to his daughter for some reason but then saw her age and the decided Stana is hotter :laugh:

What age is she :shifty: ? Serious question, I couldn't find her age with a quick search :/

She was 14 when the filmed the first episode and now 15 with the current run of episodes

Perfect :p Much less creepy if you know my age :laugh: She looks older though.

Yeah some of the comments on IMDB are like "she's 21"

I must be the only person that doesn't like Nathan Fillion. He smacks of desperation in everything he does. 'PLEASE DONT CANCEL ME THIS TIME :('

I can't complain with him. I could sit and watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Firefly all day :p May I add if NPH wasn't in Dr. Horrible I wouldn't be watching it :p

Yeah some of the comments on IMDB are like "she's 21"

:o Ehmm she didn't look that older. I was thinking 16-18 :p

This weeks episode was pretty cool :p

I am hearing as well from sources that its got a 90% chance of a second series of course there's still that 10%

So many awesome actors in this episode Carla from Scrubs and Weevil from Veronica Mars!

Loved it!

CASTLE - "A Death in the Family" - Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a missing plastic surgeon who is found dead in the front seat of his car after a week of being parked curbside. As they delve into the twisted world of surgery obsessed patients and secret operations, Castle experiences a fatherly rite of passage as Alexis attends her first prom. And while looking into Beckett's past, he unearths information that could end his relationship with her forever, on the season finale of "Castle," MONDAY, MAY 11 (10:02-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/KAREN NEAL) SUSAN SULLIVAN

I absolutely love ABC's Castle but I am very concerned about whether enough people are watching it. Tell me something positive about the ratings and/or network pick-up, please! ? Mistyloub>

TIM: We went looking for clues in Nathan Fillion's tweets, and now suspect he may leave the show to play Flight Control on his iPhone full-time. But really: Our Fall TV Scorecard gave Castle a "good" chance of pickup, despite declining ratings and some weakness in the 18-49 demographic. (It has the good fortune to be slipping from ratings that started out high.) In other positive news, Fillion's Flight Control top score is up to 92.

capture.png

9.9m! much better then last weeks! plus its the finale next week and Castle gets shot

I'm well into Castle now thanks to you Rappy! All these good shows that could face the chop :(

:D

Yeah I hate the fact it could face the chop but I live the in the hope ABC will do the right thing.