ABC's Castle

Something good better freaking happen. I'm a big fan of the love story but there's only so much corny and hokey humor I can take. Gimme some passion and a resolution to the story involving Kate's mom!

WOOOOOOO WHAT A FINALE. FINALLY. Took 4 YEARS. LOL. I swear if they start next season "it was all a dream" then I'm done with this show.

Hawt! Wet Kate ftw. :p

I'm wondering now if next season or the one after will be the end. I honestly don't think this will go up to 8 or 9 seasons like some other shows, we'll see what they do for the next one though.

Anyone think the lightning and thunder during the end scene is a symbol of Castle turning to the darkside? I mean half of his face showed the flash of lightning. lol.

Anyone think the lightning and thunder during the end scene is a symbol of Castle turning to the darkside? I mean half of his face showed the flash of lightning. lol.

I now know how Jeff feels when Britta uses pop psychology around him :p

Castle Renewed for Season 5!

After TVLine teased recently that ABC was preparing to announce their series renewals we knew it was only a matter of time before ABC announced that Castle will be renewed for another season and now they have!

It?s official, Castle will have a 5th season. It is assumed the episode order is for a full season of 22 episodes that will begin airing September 2012.

More to come.

http://castletv.net/...er-season/10758

I kinda feel like season 5 might be the last unless the ratings are high enough to cover a 6th. But at this point it seems there isn't much left in the story now, other than finding out who's behind all of this. After that then it's pretty much done IMO.

I kinda feel like season 5 might be the last unless the ratings are high enough to cover a 6th. But at this point it seems there isn't much left in the story now, other than finding out who's behind all of this. After that then it's pretty much done IMO.

Imho, 5 seasons is a good run. I prefer them ending Castle properly rather than being cut short by the network.

I hope season 5 is shorter, like 13 episodes all high quality no back and forth and an ending!

Castle must never end. What is this blasphemy. :(

I hope season 5 is shorter, like 13 episodes all high quality no back and forth and an ending!

are you saying S05 should be it?

I found Castle's murder mystery and solving more gripping than Bones. But still doesn't beat Dexter. :D

I don't think season 5 will be it, but season 6 might be.

They're going to start off Season 5 with Kate pulling back and saying she did it out of fear and desperation. Then we go back to the whole back-and-forth. Aside from Kate actually getting shot in the "heart" and living, the murder mystery has been the most gripping part of the series.

They're going to start off Season 5 with Kate pulling back and saying she did it out of fear and desperation. Then we go back to the whole back-and-forth. Aside from Kate actually getting shot in the "heart" and living, the murder mystery has been the most gripping part of the series.

I don't think that's possible with how far she took this, I mean quitting the force and all. I think season 5 will open with them more or less just hanging out, Castle writing his book or w/e till they find out that guy's dead and jump right back into action in some way.

Last season they had her get shot in the chest, nay HEART (which they said enough damn times in the episode), and live. Anything is possible in my book, especially when it comes to a corny show like this.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...