ABC's Castle

wow great end to that season and I hope it gets a second because I want to see what Becketts reaction was.

It did really well in the ratings as well this week :D

rj66796trftfn2vz06sf.png

The renewals and pick-ups are flying fast and furious tonight. On the heels of Fox's big Dollhouse reprieve, ABC has handed second-season renewals to Castle and Better Off Ted. Scrubs, meanwhile, will return for a ninth season (Zach Braff will be back for six episodes). Among new shows, ABC has given the green light to the Courteney Cox comedy Cougar Town, the drama Happy Town, and the V reboot.

Yes :D

• 2 months later...

Been watching this on Hulu as I missed it..

ABC renewed it for a new season..

You can bet I'll be watching it.

SUCH a good show!

I know Molly C. Quinn is like 16, but oh my God is she cute and don't get me started on Stana Katic.. Wowsers.. she's gorgeous!

Been watching this on Hulu as I missed it..

ABC renewed it for a new season..

You can bet I'll be watching it.

SUCH a good show!

I know Molly C. Quinn is like 16, but oh my God is she cute and don't get me started on Stana Katic.. Wowsers.. she's gorgeous!

Yeah she is cute :D...it does seem wrong tho :p but 16 is legal here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

j8C.jpg

Debi Mazar?s Dancing With the Stars debut is still three weeks out, but the actress has already won a pretty nifty prize from ABC: a recurring stint on Castle.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Mazar is joining the second-year dramedy as Paula Haas, book agent to Nathan Fillion?s modern-day Jessica Fletcher. She?ll first appear in October when she makes Castle an offer he?ll find hard to refuse. Accepting said offer, however, would cause a fair amount of upheaval in his life, particularly his relationship with Detective BecEWb>EW]

• 2 weeks later...

Here?s an exciting sneak peek at an upcoming episode of Castle. The special Halloween episode finished filming recently and this image appeared online. It looks like our loveable Richard Castle is dressing as a Browncoat, looking oddly similar to a character from Nathan Fillion?s past!

If ever there was a reason for Firefly fans to start watching Castle, this is it. Tell your friends. Castle airs Monday nights at 10/9 central on ABC.

SHUAj.jpg

:D so much win there!

great first episode back and Stana is hooooooooooooot!

Agreed. And then when she had that Russian accent............ I don't think I need to say anything else.

This show is definitely one of my favorites.

By the way, did anybody know they actually made the book Heat Wave? http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Heat-Wave...;USRI=heat+wave

I ordered it! :laugh: