[Official] Killzone 2

My copy on Play is packing, I hope I will get it Thursday. Shame I have around 2500 words to do on my final year project.

You can listen to what I have to say about the game on the weekly podcast I am on.

Check my sig for details. Sorry if I am pimping too much :)

My order is also packing :woot:

Mine is packing too, woot!

Here's hoping it is sent tomorrow and gets here by Thursday. :D

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

A 2 day turnaround from play?!?!!... You're getting it Friday ;)

runs and hides, then prays he isn't wrong

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

A 2 day turnaround from play?!?!!... You're getting it Friday ;)

runs and hides, then prays he isn't wrong

Like I said, most of my stuff from Play arrives within 2 days of being posted ;)

Like I said, most of my stuff from Play arrives within 2 days of being posted ;)

Breaking news: Play hate Scotland Confirmed.

Breaking news: Play hate Scotland Confirmed.

I guess the further away from Jersey you are, the worse it is. Which is surprising considering I'm near Newcastle.

I seriously did not know that you guys across the pond are getting the game two days before the US! Seriously though, it is about time, but why did it have to be this game? :laugh:

So good news is my wife will be going out to dinner on Saturday night with friends, so I will be on all night Saturday night and ready to play. :punk:

I've only had a problem with Play once, everything else I have ordered came early too.

And while I have no doubt because I want it, it will come late, but I hope it comes early, so to proves you wrong AB. :p

I think we've established the Play postie just can't deliver quickly to Scotland :laugh:

Also, I'm suppose to be going to a girls 19th in town on Saturday night and she's good looking and gets drunk. It's a dilemma, but I may need to bail and play KZ2 with the Neowin crew. Or else I'm coming home **** faced 3/4am UK time to play later on :laugh:

I seriously did not know that you guys across the pond are getting the game two days before the US! Seriously though, it is about time, but why did it have to be this game? :laugh:

So good news is my wife will be going out to dinner on Saturday night with friends, so I will be on all night Saturday night and ready to play. :punk:

UK is still the 27th, rest of EU is the 25th .

But a fair few of us UKers will probably have the game Thursday, maybe even on Wednesday.

I think we've established the Play postie just can't deliver quickly to Scotland :laugh:

Also, I'm suppose to be going to a girls 19th in town on Saturday night and she's good looking and gets drunk. It's a dilemma, but I may need to bail and play KZ2 with the Neowin crew. Or else I'm coming home **** faced 3/4am UK time to play later on :laugh:

So, it's a possible lay or Killzone 2 with the crew? Quite a dilemma you've got yourself there :shiftyninja:

@ AB - HAHAHA the kinda choices we are forced to make in out lives :) Similar thing happened to me with Skate 2... but now i feel im a better person for doing what i had to do :)

@ AB - HAHAHA the kinda choices we are forced to make in out lives :) Similar thing happened to me with Skate 2... but now i feel im a better person for doing what i had to do :)

And that was? :rofl:

Also, easter egg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSpclAq4eQ

Your team mates will come after you :p

Let's just say that instead over going over her house, she came over to mine, and i killed nailed two birds with one stone..me being the stone, her and Skate 2 being the birds :rofl:

EVERYONE WINS!!! lol

My order has posted now from Play. I don't think I will get it before Friday but you never know. I live in the middle of England so I can have some hope.

Looking at the class system makes me think about TF2. I just hope that the online aspect of the game has legs and has a lot of people playing it.

This week is known as Killzone 2 week in my head!

My order has posted now from Play. I don't think I will get it before Friday but you never know. I live in the middle of England so I can have some hope.

Looking at the class system makes me think about TF2. I just hope that the online aspect of the game has legs and has a lot of people playing it.

This week is known as Killzone 2 week in my head!

With an in-built clan system and tournaments, it's going to.

Plus they've already confirmed DLC is in the works , and some of the Killzone 1 maps might be returning.

If anything, all the other MP FPS games on the PS3 are going to die :laugh:

Also, just gotta say it again, the snipers in this game are without a doubt the coolest in any FPS game so far :cool:

I guess you have your copy already AB?

Well that is good news about the multiplayer. I will be on most of Friday night playing the game so maybe we can get some people from Neowin together?

The last few weeks have been amazing for games. SFIV last week KZ2 this week and then RE5 in a couple of weeks.

I hate the fact that this is my final year at uni!

I guess you have your copy already AB?

Well that is good news about the multiplayer. I will be on most of Friday night playing the game so maybe we can get some people from Neowin together?

The last few weeks have been amazing for games. SFIV last week KZ2 this week and then RE5 in a couple of weeks.

I hate the fact that this is my final year at uni!

Nah I don't have it yet!

It's just practically every detail about the game has been posted on the internet :laugh:

Supposedly some Shopto orders are moving onto processing as well and cards are being charged - Not mine yet.

Also

Making Killzone 2 Proved Too Much For Amsterdam's Power Supply

amsterdam.jpg

Killzone 2 looks set to be the biggest, loudest thing to yet land on the PS3. But did you know it's so big, and so loud, that Amsterdam's power supply couldn't cope with its development?

Yup. As the game's production drew to a close, developers Guerrilla - who are based in the Dutch capital - saw their team size swell from around 45 employees to around 200. And the poor old power system running through their block in Amsterdam couldn't cope with all the extra juice all those extra computers were sucking down.

So Sony had to fork out for a diesel generator to be brought in, so that Guerilla weren't forced to develop via candlelight and pedal-power. Which was lucky for us, otherwise we'd be left with a game that looked so dark it was developed with the lights out and...oh.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5159137/making-killzone-...ms-power-supply

:laugh:

mines just been dispatched :D

They've probably just got thousands to go through :laugh:

Would hate the job of packaging everything right now.

Apparently this email is doing the rounds (I can't check Gmail dead)

Dear Customer,

We're writing to you regarding your pre-order for Killzone 2. Please be advised we'll be starting the processing of all Killzone 2 pre-orders today. This is due to the large volume of stock we need to prepare for shipping from tomorrow, so that you'll receive the game by release date.

This will also allow time for you to amend any issues with your card should payment fail first time around.

Thank you for your pre-order and your patience at this extremely exciting/busy time!

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo.Net Team

Looks like a Thursday delivery for most, except whoever is lucky enough for tomorrow.

Well mine was waiting for me when I got home but no time to play, I have to get ready for, well, a date >.>

182732__pinocchio_l.jpg

:rofl: