[Official] Killzone 2

Date is perhaps stretching it a bit, it involves a girl, some food and a bit of shopping - I'd call that a mini-date :rofl:

It should involve a girl, 2 DS3 controllers and KZ2 ;)

Oh wait, no Co-Op, mini-date it is.

Hi guys.

Got some news for you Anyone that ordered the standard version got good news there getting posted today and they will be in your hands tomorrow unless royal mail mess up.

Anyone that ordered the limited edition will be getting posted tomorrow we have alot of pre-orders to go threw and shopto will be working threw the night to get every order out by tomorrow so you will be playing on thursday.

Thanks alot for your pre-orders

Enjoy the game

Shopto team

vadernoooooooo.gif

Scummy cheap standard edition folk getting served before us :(

My Quidco order (cheapo version) has been dispatched. I got ?1 off for ordering it with a special code and I had ?3 in my account from special offers I got at christmas, so I'm getting it tomorrow for ?26. Bargain.

No I preordered way back when it was ?35 using the ?5 off voucher, plus I have used GAME points on it and quidco.

Still a bit expensive.

A few weeks back you could of got it off Shopto for ?29.99, minus ?1 from a voucher and quidco also. Plus you'd be playing it tomor:pw :p

We really need people updating the PS3 deals topic more of:laugh:ugh:

Still a bit expensive.

A few weeks back you could of got it off Shopto for ?29.99, minus ?1 from a voucher and quidco also. Plus you'd be playing it tomorro:p:p

We really need people updating the PS3 deals topic more ofte:laugh:h:

Are ShopTo any good? Because I'm thinking I might pre-order RE5 to avoid the situation I'm in now with Killzone 2.

Still a bit expensive.

A few weeks back you could of got it off Shopto for ?29.99, minus ?1 from a voucher and quidco also. Plus you'd be playing it tomorro:p:p

Shopto do not give quidco with pre-orders...

Are ShopTo any good? Because I'm thinking I might pre-order RE5 to avoid the situation I'm in now with Killzone 2.

Well you should see all the updates they've been giving above, plus how they said they'll work overnight tonight to make sure every order makes it on Thursday if pre-ordered now, and if ordered tomorrow, by Friday.

Plus any standard editions that have been ordered have been confirmed to arrive tomorrow, LE is Thursday.

Yeah they're good, they're like a site run by gamers, as opposed to a large company. Not always the cheapest, but they are fairly often.

Shopto do not give quidco with pre-orders...

Definitely not?

I notice it didn't track, but just thought that was because they hadn't charged me yet.

You have to login to quidco and look at the shopto link, at the bottom.

Please read the following before proceeding:

This merchant no longer pays cashback for hardware, bundles or pre-orders.

So best way for pre-orders is to text in your order to get ?1 credit.

I think they still do that.

You have to login to quidco and look at the shopto link, at the bottom.

Missed that.

Ah well, it would only be like 70p anyway :p

Also here's a look at the assault class/badges - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45912.html?type=

Looks like it's part 1 of showing off all the classes/badges.

Still a bit expensive.

Oh I was well aware of the price, I'm a big bargain hunter me, I just didn't feel that it warrented the hassle, plus I was gaining more GAME points and Quidco.

Play still haven't posted my order. It's been 'packing' for almost a day now :angry:

EDIT: As I replied I received an e-mail advising me that my order had been posted :D

Yeah I ordered a 1TB drive from Play on Sunday - Chances are I won't get it till Friday :laugh:

LOL it just got delivered there.

Came by Parcelforce 24 though - Never knew Play used a next day service.