Identifying Yourself As A Lesbian Gets You Banned On XBOX Live

Lol chill mate. I am joking but a certain canadian doesnt seem to get it ;)

It's pretty hard to be joking about this subject, even more so after what you said toward the start of the thread - apology or not.

Ok... First of all, I dont care about this subject. She broke the rules and got banned because of it. /END

Second, if you are now offended by my joking then i have no time for you. Move along and speak to somebody else.

There are far more worse things in the world than a bunch of gays on a forum trying to turn me cos they seen my new signature character. Geez, get a character made and all the gays want a piece!!! :|

Sorry to burst your bubble, I am also straight and have nothing against homosexuals like you do...the difference between us is that I was brought up to respect everybody equally -- and no this does not come from the Cults of Christ teachings as I am an Atheist.

I also respect EVERYBODY equally. I have already explained that it is the gayness i dislike and not the gays... You follow? You are just choosing to see what you want to see.

Let me ask you this!! Am i allowed to be homophobic?

Ok... First of all, I dont care about this subject. She broke the rules and got banned because of it. /END

Second, if you are now offended by my joking then i have no time for you. Move along and speak to somebody else.

There are far more worse things in the world than a bunch of gays on a forum trying to turn me cos they seen my new signature character. Geez, get a character made and all the gays want a piece!!! :|

I'm not gay ;)

But you would be turned if i looked like my sig pic right?

Yeah, definitely! Hey, why don't we just hook up tonight and you can try and turn me :) Because you obviously have the looks to turn anyone, right?

@karma

How would you feel if I said I disliked Welsh people?, that even though Im friends with some of these "people" all they do is shag sheep and talk weird. That I would expect them to talk in an english accent to me because I cannot stand the welsh accent.

That little example is exactly what you are saying about homosexuals, you really sound like a stand-up guy.

And to your other question about "is it ok for you to be a homophobe", that is the equivalent of asking "Is it ok to be racist"

Yeah, definitely! Hey, why don't we just hook up tonight and you can try and turn me :) Because you obviously have the looks to turn anyone, right?

It's a date :ninja:

@karma

How would you feel if I said I disliked Welsh people?, that even though Im friends with some of these "people" all they do is shag sheep and talk weird. That I would expect them to talk in an english accent to me because I cannot stand the welsh accent.

That little example is exactly what you are saying about homosexuals, you really sound like a stand-up guy.

And to your other question about "is it ok for you to be a homophobe", that is the equivalent of asking "Is it ok to be racist"

I would agree with you and hold the banner all on my own. I am English btw!!

It is nothing like racism. I am not bashing gays or anything of the kind. I am stating that i dont agree with being gay.

I'm still waiting to see his pic. :whistle:

But isn't a profile there to contain information about you? Probably any information about you.

I mean, with your views, you wouldn't even want to know their name, where they are from, their gender? I find that silly. I think a profile about somebody should contain any information about them that they wish to share with the world.

Any information they want to show to the world? Yes, let's just have everyone share their Antisemitism and racism with the world. That'd work well.

Microsoft had the policy for a reason... to stop the kind of abuse she was receiving through messages. If she would've abided by the rules, she wouldn't have had to worry about it. If you think a profile should contain any information someone wishes to share with the world, then create your own service. Until then, she should abide by Microsoft's terms.