Neowin Long Term Members!

3 hours ago, polo69 said:

I am here :)

The years are definitely going fast... it seems like a life time ago XP was released. 

Cool story Bro :)

you keep coming back after few years ...

13 years on 12/29/2017.   I was a young man when I arrived here.  After a few years I met @The Evil Overlord and became one of his many minions.  No pay, but the benefits are first rate.   :D

All Hail The Evil Overlord!

Viva la Neowin!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Its been 14 years and 9 months since I signed up, although I was browsing Neowin for around a year before that.

Thinking about it I was only 16 at the time, where has time gone?!

Even if I don't post every day I pretty much always read the front page news at least once a day :)

A little over 12 years now.  I remember the PC I was using when I first discovered Neowin; I don't remember the specific processor but I know it had 128MB of RAM, a 900Mhz single core CPU, and it was one I built in a white case with a light up blue power button on the front.  I had just discovered Firefox.

16 years this April for me. 

I had a full head of hair back then.....<sigh> and couldnt get enough Windows restyling from Cha-Ninja.....now have a monk island up top and boring flat UI.......it was also pre-TEO (Pre-The Evil Overlord) :woot:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 11:44 PM, T3X4S said:

Meh - 

There was a time when I would post 20x a day.
Now - not so much.
In fact, everytime I hop on, I wonder - is this my last time ?

wow, foreshadowing here....