Neowin Long Term Members!

I've been here long and been active in the debate too. If Neowin hadn't trouble trying to update their server so many times, my member number would be lower. Redmak told me through e-mail that I have to re-register cos of the forum upgrade and they can't convert the database. Redmak you hear me? I am blaming you for all the troubles. lol j/k

Wow alot of old members still cruising around, which is great! Neowing must be 9 years old now?

I recognize some of the names of the nicks from those days. AaronMT i remember from xp-erience.

Its quite good to think we were all around for the launch of XP, it changed my idea on Computing at the time, compared to 2000 etc...

Lets see in another 5 years hey?

Wonder if we can get someone under the 100 member number to post.

You made me look to see how long I've been here. Apparently, I registered in July 2003! It doesn't seem that long ago.

I loved the earlier time when the Photoshoppers were quite active and we created graphics for other users, etc, without the need for a dedicated 'request' addition. The latter made it too formal and pretty much killed the enjoyment I think.

Other than that, not much has changed. Apart from the fact that I have no warnings against my account. Am I getting old, I wonder?

I'm more of a reader than writer here. But this site has been with me for so many years and still going strong.

Great site that always has something for me to read about.

I signed up yesterday.

16,448 posts in a DAY. Beat that Rappy.

While you're highly exaggerating you seem to be working on slowly but steadily eclipsing Rappy's lead:

post-1302-1236084708_thumb.png

Only 21,142 more posts to go before you will have overtaken him.

Been a long time.. Was around a lot when Whistler was the ****, but never registered until much later, probably due to the great skinning and customization community here. :)

Now Win 7 has sparked my interest again so I visit a tad more often nowadays.

While you're highly exaggerating you seem to be working on slowly but steadily eclipsing Rappy's lead:

post-1302-1236084708_thumb.png

Only 21,142 more posts to go before you will have overtaken him.

Shhh, don't tell him about my plans :shiftyninja:

Shhh, don't tell him about my plans :shiftyninja:

The all seeing/hearing Rappy will hear the plans :p

I don't take my post count seriously now like I used to :p

i've also been here for just over 7 years now :)

i remember when the site first opened and my friend told me about to...and this place was always great for help and news..

I'm not a big poster but i come here just about everyday :)

But I must say that neowin has changed a lot over the years, i dont know whether it's been for the good or the bad in some occasions..but still a great site :D