Bear Travels

Someone just needs to gather all the pictures and post it in an album somewhere, like on facebook/flickr or something.

Thats what i had been trying to do with a blog kind of thing, lol

I have also updated the first page with links to the images

Edited by tunafish

• 2 weeks later...
Just wodnering is there any update on whats happening with the bear?

ermete is with me! i'm waitin for bubba to tell me his schedule so i can deliver it to him, meanwhile the weather in toronto is absolutely depressing. its been raining and intense cloudy for the past 2 weeks.

yeah the weather here has been horrible too, and really cold. My schedule has been really messed up lately Moonman, between me and my wife working and watching the kids, I dont know what day it is half the time.

Pretty neat idea. I think you shoudl get a pic of the bear with a world leader or big celebrity. The bear would be happy. We have to keep his morale up with all the international shipping.

Well maybe a local politician or something who knows :) But yer should be sweet, who knows get the bear into space!!!! Or a day trip to Microsoft and google, how cool would that be!!

Alrighty I have the bear... things didn't quite work out as planned today but what can ya do :p

Thanks for dropping it off moon, we seriously must have JUST missed each other at the park. I would have stayed longer but the kids had to find a bathroom, it's sooo fkn hard to plan anything out with kids, but thanks for trying man. Next time your in Niagara give me a shout and we can try again.

Whoever is next on the list or closest to me let me know where i'm sending this next.

• 2 weeks later...