Bear Travels

The list of names on the first post is not exactly correct, i was just posting them as i added them. Hopefully soon we can rework the list and get a kind of proper shipping list etc.

This will be split into different continents and what not.

If someone wants to work on an updated planned list feel free to do so

The list of names on the first post is not exactly correct, i was just posting them as i added them. Hopefully soon we can rework the list and get a kind of proper shipping list etc.

This will be split into different continents and what not.

If someone wants to work on an updated planned list feel free to do so

That sounds good. But when are we going to officially start this? There should be a deadline for signing up; and the list shall be made official on that date. After that, anyone who signs up will just be added to the bottom of the list.

The deadline is going to be on 22nd March 2009 - 11:59PM This is to be included in the current line up etc, any sign ups after this will be added to a new list which will start after the first is done.

my idea is to sit him about arms distance and have something in background (Alton towers here)

should we say "less than or equal to 7 days with bear (or till end of time slot)" 7 days is plenty to do well anything and enough time for us to come hunting for him :p

The deadline is going to be on 22nd March 2009 - 11:59PM This is to be included in the current line up etc, any sign ups after this will be added to a new list which will start after the first is done.

Excellent.

my idea is to sit him about arms distance and have something in background (Alton towers here)

should we say "less than or equal to 7 days with bear (or till end of time slot)" 7 days is plenty to do well anything and enough time for us to come hunting for him :p

7 days sounds good.

List is updated with new names and sure i dont mind if people want to vote on locations, however at the end of the day it's the person who has the bears choice.

On sunday after it's closed i will work on a proper correct list, but for now im just getting names and locations etc

count me in. in from bentonville,arkansas i could take him to the first walmart ever. which is now a museum of walmart stuff and history

Just becuz of that I'll personally go into the falls to do a portrait sessions for u and ur family.

Planing any pics near the CN tower?

That bear could attract like a mini neowin meetings to in specific locations :p for group shots or something of several members?

What do epople think about my idea?

Planing any pics near the CN tower?

That bear could attract like a mini neowin meetings to in specific locations :p for group shots or something of several members?

What do epople think about my idea?

Not a bad idea :)

Anyway people 1 DAY left before we close current Round 1 Submissions for this first travel!

I have an idea: at each destination, can we have members vote on landmarks ?

Seems like that would draw away from the creativity of the person in that location.