[The Obama Deception] [Hosted on private server] [10mbps]

I watched it last night, it's mostly about Obama's association with the banking cartel / NWO. It's really more about them that it is him. Also a decent amount of information on who is in his administration and what groups they belong to. Personally I prefer reading something with sources to check over watching a dumbed down video, but it's a good introduction.

Very interesting. It has some facts that I didn't know especially about his administration. Lots of fear mongering. And all too focused on the USA. To combat glabalization one has to be in a global mindset. Not focusing on saving "the USA"...

Also I am sure this film itself is funded by the powers behind the state. By listening to it one can see that even alex jones or whoever created this film are withholding so many facts. "the internation bankers" lol...

Also what's with demonizing Stalin. He was obviously working against this power that tries to convert the whole population of the world into slaves.

Well, I'll give the producers one thing: even if it's bs, its well directed and weaved together... Not saying i disagree per se..... I mean, i personally think Obama is full of sh*t and only going to get us further into debt, but i don't know the intricacies of our govt, the economy etc....... It truly wouldn't surprise me if this kind of stuff does come to pass, and we end up living in a dictatorship.... I tell ya one thing tho..... No govt official is ever going to make me 1. do "mandatory public service" or 2. Fight in the military. I'd rather sit in those prison camps than do the bidding of some inexperienced president (assuming he actually does have power, which it appears this video claims he does not)

I watched this a few nights ago. Very informative.

If you look at the events it is discussing and at what is going on in the real world today, it all ties in.

/gun owner.

//will be dead and in the ground before he ever lets the US go down this path.

///serious.