NeowinCAST Gamers Edition

He better not have overdone it with the Scottish accent. Some of us non-native speakers would love to get a grasp of what he's saying.

(Yes, I've spoken to native Scots before. Yes, I had a hard time understanding them.)

Well the Gaelic folk are the ones you need to watch out for, they're worse than us.

I didn't really mean native Scots for the whole thing, I just hope he's added a few slang phrases in there to represent ;)

Like "Aye that PS3 sucks, I was trying to setup a match with the crew and it didnae know what is was doin. Pure laggin and naw wanting to connect right like." :p

Nah, he was fine. You'll probably have more trouble understanding me :rofl:

I had no issues at all last time, not that surprising though.

What was a little surprising was quite a few people moaned at you, not one or two. I genuinely thought you were pretty clear! (accent aside) Ah well, those Americans, always moaning about something eh? ;)

Anyone expecting to hear Grounds Keeper Willie will be disappointed :p I don't have the strong stereotypical highland accent and I'm not one for slang (at least I don't think I used any in the podcast). Maybe I'll throw in some next time :laugh:

I think people will struggle with how fast I talk if anything. In fact, almost definitely. I talk really fast in person so its hard for me to slow it down and I end up making mistakes more often than not. Nerves don't help :p

edit: aw man just listening to it now, do not like hearing my voice at all lol

Edited by DrunknMunky

edit: aw man just listening to it now, do not like hearing my voice at all lol

No one does, working in a call centre numbed me to it though.

I used to have to sit and listen to 30 min - 1 hour calls done by myself. Often with someone else (like my team leader) sitting with me.

Made me want to put forks in my eyes, the amount of **** you say subconsciously over the space of a timeframe like an hour is horrifying at times.

Oh yeah, if you have the podcast is listenable format it should be released. Weekend confirmed! (haha totally stole that from ListenUP :p)

That's the reason why I'm so excited for this episodes, Andy's voice - Tis like sex :woot:

Not because each show is passionately filled with gaming goodness? :(

Not because each show is passionately filled with gaming goodness? :(
err, yea...that's what it is.

:p

Yeah yeah, gaming goodness, definitely :shiftyninja:

:laugh: Joke aside, still waiting here, ynnoj! *points at watch*

Yeah yeah, gaming goodness, definitely :shiftyninja:

:laugh: Joke aside, still waiting here, ynnoj! *points at watch*

I have no idea why you're waiting on me. Larry is the one who compiles the MP3 and uploads it.

Well, you are part of the team and the only one putting up with my impatience, so you are in the line of fire :p

Get a move on Larry! I got a few regions to take care of in Empires, need some background noise.

It might be available tonight, it may not be. I think Larry is quite busy at the moment, but I'm sure he'll have it online as soon as he gets chance.

Patience is a virtue.

It might be available tonight, it may not be. I think Larry is quite busy at the moment, but I'm sure he'll have it online as soon as he gets chance.

Patience is a virtue.

Any news on the release?

:)

Didn't you hear, it was all an April Fools! :p

I didn't I may of been upside down when that was announced :p

I was going to crack some joke about you guys working on Valve Time. Then I looked at the Valve Time chart and noticed you even managed to surpass that.

I'll check back next week and hopefully you have something for us.