How many DVDs do you own?

I still majorly prefered DVD but since I got a PS3, I figured I might as well start a bluray collection.

Why? I thought everyone with a Blu-ray player prefer BDs.

My guess would be cost or availability.....as these would be the only reasons(logical) to prefer dvd over bluray if you already have a player...

For more detailed pics, feel free to check out the remainder of the pics over on Flickr

What is the Lord of the Rings DVD set? Is that something that was only available in the UK?

I have 120 or so originals & over 200 backups :rolleyes:

Also I have almost 200 titles on my HTPC.

Oh and 30 blu-ray titles as well.

Well most of the stuff I buy is on DVD rather then Bluray. I buy the occisional bluray now and then (Usually now new releases or bluray converts)

Got 12 blurays (Got Yes Man today) overall.

What is the Lord of the Rings DVD set? Is that something that was only available in the UK?

Sorry for not replying until now - Do you mean this one:

51JSYD142QL._SS500_.jpg

If so it's the Ralph Bakshi Animated version from 1978. It comes with an A2 poster, and a booklet.

I have about as many DVDs as there are hours in the day. Talk about pocket change compared to some of your collections.

You act as if that's a bad thing. What's wrong with living in your "mums" house? FYI, my uncle (who never got married) has lived with his parents until they died. If you're not married, then there's nothing wrong with staying with your parents and taking care of them when they get older. I'm 23 and in my last semester of college and I still live with my parents. I don't plan to move out anytime soon when I'm finished with school. I'm an only child and I'm single (as of now) and if I stay single, I plan to stay and take care of them. After all, they took care of me when I was a child. The only way I'm moving out is if/when I get married.

Well said!

BTW, I have at least 200 movies.

• Like 1