Spam sucks!!

Question

Redmak

Even though my junk mail box (hotmail) is deleted every 14 days I still have over 500 junk mail messages in there.

How much resources are used by all this spam? I mean sending , receiving, processing for all the hotmail users.

I even get spam on my neowin account now ... thank God for junkmail filters :)

10 answers to this question

Geronimo

i read somewhere that spam had increase 650% in the last year.

Faction

i cant believe anyone actually eats spam :p

It looks so.. tofu-ish.. :

Anyway, yeah. i only use my hotmail account for people i dont trust, but when i do check it, its full with bs.. :right:

radixvir

someone needs to get a law passed making spam illegal. i mean it is unwanted email. if you get x amount of complaints they should be fined some incredible amount of money.

SpeaR

Hotmail sucks anyway, why use it at all. All i got from my hotmail is spam spam and more spam even that blocker didnt work sometimes. I think prv emails own. Yahoo is much better than hotmail i think. It just 0wnz ;)

LiGhTfast

sad life less geeks have to do something with their time, they probly pretend that making this bull **** is their jobs...

****es me off really bad when i get all this **** in my inbox

there are some sad *******s in this world.... do they tgink we read or even look at there crap?? :/

Roger H.

haha.. just turn on your filters. Check your options then set it to Normal or Highest or something.. right now it's on low so just turn it up some more and 90% of that will be gone.

EmuZombie
Originally posted by radixvir

someone needs to get a law passed making spam illegal. i mean it is unwanted email. if you get x amount of complaints they should be fined some incredible amount of money.

actually, in the US it IS illegal...