UK Family 'too fat to work', want more money

"I'm a student and don't have time to exercise"

Sure she doesn't have time. Real students can take five classes, keep a part time job, and stay active.

Put the fork down! :p

"I was gonna surprise you... but what the heck! Marge, I'm purposely gaining 61 pounds to get on disability!!" :D

LOL!, I love that episode :happy:

But the chubs in the article need to get their asses into work, using taxpayers monies to live :hmmm:

Radish?

Im 17 and a half stone and am classed as obese, but i still got to work every day and afford fruit and veg, which i eat more than anything else. These types of familys make me so upset. They are basically talking crap and using their weight as an excuse to claim more benifits than others instead of helping themselves to lose weight and get out there and work and be normal.

I recognise that family, there the ones who were on X-Factor a bit ago.

Lols. :rofl:

I thought it was!

Damn, she put on some meat since then! :p

Didnt they also get evicted from home, because she kept trying to sing after her audition, because she was asked to come back and sing in the rejects booth?

OMG. Their welfare needs to be reviewed. Abusing the welfare system really gets my goat. On the upside they will all die early from heart disease or some such. If anything they should cut their payments so they eat less, lol.

edit---

omg i just watched the video. They are grotesque. I love the comments underneath it.

Man the harpoons gentleman!

Edited by Calla

They've not worked for 11 years, surely if nothing else boredom would have set in by now? Also the "We deserve more" comment. Incredible.

This must make people who really need benefits/are on disability sick.

Now their being evicted because they're fat?? This family has to realize that this bull**** excuse won't get them out of everything!!

They where evicted for their daughters continuous "singing". They where one the news over it last year i think. If you look at their daughters audition though, she had to stop singing because she was over weight and out of breath. So, they complained she didnt get through, even though she was not fit enough to actually sing at all anyway :s

They where evicted for their daughters continuous "singing". They where one the news over it last year i think. If you look at their daughters audition though, she had to stop singing because she was over weight and out of breath. So, they complained she didnt get through, even though she was not fit enough to actually sing at all anyway :s

That was they're excuse!! They are being discriminated against because of their size. They say it has nothing to do with their "rowdiness!"

That was they're excuse!! They are being discriminated against because of their size. They say it has nothing to do with their "rowdiness!"

Oh, sorry mate, i didnt understand what you where saying.

Well, from the press they get and the **** they are spurting all the time, it would indicate that they do have a problem with "rowdiness."

The whole benefits system needs to be overhauled. When they brought it in, it was only meant to be a short-term thing but now some people think it's a way of life. I'm not that well paid and my wife is probably about to be made redundant soon so to read about these slobs moaning that they deserve more money doing nothing really tick me off. They're also likely to be getting less outgoing costs than working people such as reduced council tax, etc.

Maybe if they sell the car (you're not working so damn well walk), all the ciggies, ditch the Sky satellite system, the PS3 and the 50 inch TV they could afford healthy food.

That is a ridiculous amount of money to be making off of the government. I was watching BBC America they other day and these people need to be on that show "You Are What You Eat".

You lazy, fat ****s

Exactly, you could not make it up.

I think they should move them to Royston Vasey or the Village of the damed.

No chance do they only consume 3,000 calories per day, what a load of bone.

More like 30,000, 3,500 is the equivalent of a metric pound of mass.

So a the women that don't work should be on 1,000 the man 1,500 the woman that works 1,500.

Then do 2 hours of aerobics and 1 hour of garden and house work will burn off 6,000 calories, then the weight will drop off quick as it does

with obese people, this time next year they will be slim.

Bloody white trash soiling my internet with their whining.

The bananas I'll be munching on today at work cost me a whole dollar.

And look at those fat rolls. Reminds me of this.

ASDA is my local store, 1kg of bananas is 87p, you get around 6.

2 bags of red and green apples around ?2.20

5 a day packs 3 for a ?1

Satsumas sometimes 2 for ?2 or ?1.37

I eat 6 apples per day, 4 bananas, nuts and berries and a bag of satsumas and melon lots of when it was a ?1 for 1.

I got some left.

So each day I spend ?3 on fruit, they probably spend it on fags.

Fruit is not expensive, in the 70's compared to prices now, an apple would cost you ?1 and a banana ?2.

Again, more whining scum that sit at home smoking eating pies and watching Jeremy Kyle.

Edited by leesmithg

Exactly, you could not make it up.

I think they should move them to Royston Vasey or the Village of the damed.

No chance do they only consume 3,000 calories per day, what a load of bone.

More like 30,000, 3,500 is the equivalent of a metric pound of mass.

So a the women that don't work should be on 1,000 the man 1,500 the woman that works 1,500.

Then do 2 hours of aerobics and 1 hour of garden and house work will burn off 6,000 calories, then the weight will drop off quick as it does

with obese people, this time next year they will be slim.

Bloody white trash soiling my internet with their whining.

Not to stand up for them, but i disagree with it being that easy to lose the weight. I eat a pretty consistant and good diet and work out well, yet im obese and cant shift it (although im upping the regeme(SP?) now.)

WTF - these people need to learn to diet... it's not that hard to lose weight, you just need to be dedicated and have the willpower.

Not to stand up for them, but i disagree with it being that easy to lose the weight. I eat a pretty consistant and good diet and work out well, yet im obese and cant shift it (although im upping the regeme(SP?) now.)

Not to pass judgment, but I use to weigh 297 lbs and I'm down to 231 in just 8 months. My secret? Drink nothing but water, eat whole grain foods, only eat out max of 1 time per week, 1.5 cups of food max per sitting, walk, and take a daily multi-vitamin (not a weight loss supplement vitamin)

30 minutes 6-7 days a week of walking will do wonders for your body... it has for me.

At first you'll lose weight like crazy, but then it plateaus and all you should expect is 1 - 1.5 lbs per week. Any more and you're not dieting properly.

Losing weight truly is not that hard...