• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

UK Family 'too fat to work', want more money

Lord Ba'al    0

What a gross and disturbing lunacy that they get *any* money in the first place :no:

They *claim* it would be a condition, but even then it would still be their fault for the most part.

I'd say it's just a stupid excuse for stuffing themselves 24/7 and refusing to do any work, nothing more.

Even in their excessively fat state, they could still do simple work on a computer and stuff like that which hardly requires any movement. They'd probably need cast-iron chairs, but that's it.

They're nothing more than a bunch of fat, lazy slobs :x

Sikh    192
Oh dear.

facepalm.jpg

This picture best dipicts a EPIC FAIL. lol.

/offtopic

Anyway, I wish people like this would realize eating about 3 times a normal person would eat in there regular meal isnt healthy. I dont know what a buttie is and etc, but im pretty sure 1 or 2 patties, and 1 pies(if small packaged pie) and etc would not be enough with all that food to be 3000 calories.

...You know a box of cereal per person might be the wrong thing... Learn how to live off yourself like you did 11 years ago dumbasses.

Edited by Sikh

Diffused Mind    0
They're nothing more than a bunch of fat, lazy slobs :x

I was going to suggest that maybe some of them can offer themselves as a service, but damn, I would pay to NOT see anything of theirs.

necroxd    57
It's not our fault we can't work. We deserve more."

I am so ****ed off right now.......

guru    323
and need more than the ?22,000 they currently receive in benefits.

what?

RAID 0    0

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg

OMG you guys! It's Jabba the Hut on the right!

"Meeee chacka woooola wookie nipple pinchie. OOhh ooohhh ooooooh"

dead.cell    4,766

Only in America.

necroxd    57
Only in America.

Do you mean "only in America?" If i read it right their from the UK then again i only skimmed it.

perochan    151
Only in America.

shut up.

the story is from UK.

Panacik    27
What a gross and disturbing lunacy that they get *any* money in the first place :no:

Welcome to the UK! :rofl:

Do you mean "only in America?" If i read it right their from the UK then again i only skimmed it.
shut up.

the story is from UK.

I believe he was being sarcastic...

WastedJoker    20

1. Those fat messes of daughters both look like Peter Griffin in drag.

2. What's with their demand for more "because they deserve more"? Sorry, social benefits entitle you to a MINIMUM standard of living. If you want more, get a job, you useless bags of lard.

leesmithg    226

I didn't get to sleep for two hours last night I was awake to 22:00, the thoughts going through my mind of (Mr+Mrs Slob) doing it.

I hope no-one is eating at the moment.

Snowl    41

Its sad they say this YET they can drive to audition to the x factor TWICE and pay for singing lessons...

Panacik    27
Its sad they say this YET they can drive to audition to the x factor TWICE and pay for singing lessons...

Exactly. They are just milking what they can get.

Brad.    7
I didn't get to sleep for two hours last night I was awake to 22:00, the thoughts going through my mind of (Mr+Mrs Slob) doing it.

I hope no-one is eating at the moment.

Why on earth would you say that? Thank you :(

Knife Party    629

Imagine the mom naked on a trampaline ;)

Panacik    27
Why on earth would you say that? Thank you :(

Husband : Oh, Yeah, That feels good, Oh yeah, Your so wet!

Wife : Darling, thats my tummy flab!

Imagine the mom naked on a trampaline ;)

Wow... Is it wrong that i actually feel quite good about that? :rofl:

Midgetman    7

This ****es me off, the yare givent the equivalent of a 30k wage before tax.. pay little to no poll tax/tent/counciltax and whatnot they will be getting about ?1800 a month with no TAX and that is tooo little...

Everyone on benefits should be devoid of all luxurys, no Satelite/Cable TV - no broadband, Mobile phones nothing...

my hard earned tax ?? are been given to these fat ******* - 1800 a month, 50 a week on food eh? so wheres the other 1600 going?....

IMO benefits should be the MINIMUM that you can humanly survive on within reason not a decent jobs wage....

Sorry if ive offended anyone but these Sponges boil my damn blood &:(;:(

Richard Hammond    119

I think if they are not on Job Seekers Allowance they arent entitled to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit so they will have to pay that out of the benefits they do get.

Most people who are on benefits like i was after i was made redundant cant afford luxuries, its just these fat ****s who scam the government for everything they can get by playing the system have all the luxuries.

Benefits ARE the MINIMUM that you can humanly survive on, as said they are playing the system and getting all sorts of benefits because they are fat.

StealMySoda    8

Wow that's crazy. Unless you can't get out of bed. Your never too fat to work.

Starbuck84    34
Wow that's crazy. Unless you can't get out of bed. Your never too fat to work.

My thoughts exactly. I mean they can do all sorts of jobs, even simple production work for that matter. I know it's not the most ideal job but come on, 'too fat to work' isn't going to cut it. :)

Panacik    27

I THINK though, that the government ses this as a disability, so they MIGHT be getting disability alowances etc. So, im guessing they get more than just being on job seekers allowance.

Midgetman    7
I think if they are not on Job Seekers Allowance they arent entitled to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit so they will have to pay that out of the benefits they do get.

Most people who are on benefits like i was after i was made redundant cant afford luxuries, its just these fat ****s who scam the government for everything they can get by playing the system have all the luxuries.

Benefits ARE the MINIMUM that you can humanly survive on, as said they are playing the system and getting all sorts of benefits because they are fat.

true, i am been a bit harsh :p

but benefits should not be given out untill everything there claiming is been looked at... they should not be able to claim for more than 1 thing....

surely the money you get to feed yourself is enough.. you dont then need an extra x amount of money because your fat, then more money because your diabetic then more because your unable to work

danisflying527    5

omg they really need to exercise

Reminds me of Fattys from Tropic thunder lol

jelli    7

Bloody hell.

Here's an amazing idea for them, stop buying microwave pies and bloody cook healthy food. Jeez. Even better idea, stop giving them ?20,000 a year, give them enough food for an average family of four each week, pay their bills aka, Gas, Water and Council Tax and make them pay for their Sky+, broadband and every other extra they are enjoying from the tax payer.

This is absolutely unbelievable.