Anyone into emulation ?

Still into Spectrum 48 games, Bobby Bearing, KnightLore, Alien8, Head Over Heals etc... Brings back memories

I miss those days..I loved my 42-in-1 NES game cartrige..my NES outlives my sega genises by 3 years! lol..now they're both dead..in my basement..collecting dust..

Now I resort to emulations and roms..to bring back ol' memories..ahh..the good ol' days :)

Play a lot of NES, GAMEBOY stuff on my pc. Those games still rock. Mario is my all time fav. The game that started it all :) Also Kung-fu and Contra n Sensible soccer if anyone remembers. Got a few Gameboy Advance roms the other day gotta check them out.

Duntez : There arnt any roms for the PSX 2. You gotta use the game cd to play the game. Download a game and burn and play it.

I'm into GBA,GBC,SNES,PSX emulation.

i got a cd i bought with all the gbc roms on it (3cds) nice eh?

i'm starting an gba collection. got all of the roms so far up to 73.

snes, i got some cd with snes stuff on it.

email me, i'll email you some stuff.

psx is cool! dbgt final bout rocks!

hey you guys should try out bid for power for quake3 does it rock!

(it's in downloads section of my site)

www.bidforpower.com -> the official site!

Hey, I would like a link to a GBA emulator and some romz.

I actually have a GBA but the only game I have is F-Zero (it's actually my brothers). He still plays all the GBC games on his PC cos he can't find any GBA emulators or romz... he is also looking into buying a ROM adapter that allows you to write GBA romz onto a cartridge - It costs about $100.

Mail me with any links: mortensenj@hotmail.com

mortensen