It's a Finity kind of day

Yes, some people like the divider because they can easily skip over the pinned topics to see what is new.

Of course, that completely defeats the point of having pinned topics.

Meh, they're generally not of any interest to me, so its kinda annoying when I want to see the latest topics in a forum but they blur in with the rest. Besides, I think having a different coloured background / divider lets people know that they're important threads, atm its just a little pin icon + Text, but I personally only read the titles of the threads. :\

Something to consider for IBP3 anyway. :)

Have to say that Finity looked sort of OK but just not for me. It was too blue :-(

Gone back to the IPB Pro as I prefer content over style :-)

Would have much preferred that my choice of theme hadn't been changed even if it was by the boss honcho. It's a wee bit of an annoyance that you have to change back to something that you're more than happy with although I can see the logic behind it.

Personally, I would have left well alone...

Have to say that Finity looked sort of OK but just not for me. It was too blue :-(

Gone back to the IPB Pro as I prefer content over style :-)

Would have much preferred that my choice of theme hadn't been changed even if it was by the boss honcho. It's a wee bit of an annoyance that you have to change back to something that you're more than happy with although I can see the logic behind it.

Personally, I would have left well alone...

Again, to reiterate what has been said in this thread many times, we needed to find out how many people actually prefer other themes.

Anyone who actively returns to an old theme tells us that they don't like Finity. Before we forced everyone to Finity we didn't know if non-Finity users actively reject Finity or if they just didn't know that other themes existed. Perhaps they kept using Swift/Shift because that was the default when they first joined and they couldn't be bothered to change it.

The pinned topics are a matter of getting used to. I hated it at first as well but now, several weeks if not months later, I have accepted them and it does not longer irritate my browsing. Don't worry, everything will be okay.