Need Help With This Logo! I want to impress!HELP

Question

hey guys,

whats up.Im creating a logo for a website and i want it to look great!!!this logo is in Pixels...not sure why i keep doing pixels images.i think im addicted to them!plus they look exceptionally clean to me! :D

anyways the Original Website Logo is the top purple one...the rst are my creations...which one do you like the best!

the original purple one we will call Number 1 and the next one down is Number 2...you get the idea...tell me what one is best so far!!!!

If anyone wants they can create a logo as well for this!!!! if i like it and want to use it will probably give a few bucks!

but if someone wants to change mine around (colors,locations etc etc)

that would be great too!!!!!!!!

Any ideas would be great!!!!! thanks guys...i love this site!

:p

R-A-N-D-Y

post-31-1051416438.gif

here this ones for you digital-gog. i made a graphic similar to the one you like the best..here print it out and put it on your wall!

It took me less than 2 minutes for this..no effort,,no thought,,slapped it together!

post-31-1051426094.gif

Sorry, but I think you guys are on crack. Why would you prefer a Nintendo (orig) type pixelated graphic? I suggest that you only use the pixelated pics if your audience is the hardcore techy type or equivilent. The original is more organic and pleasing to the eye and I suggest that you use something like that in most cases. Just my two cents.

R-maxx; if you are going to ask for people's opinions, don't put them down for giving it to you, I agree fully with rocks, it TOTALLY depends on the target audience.

tru tru, i just figured everyone likes pixel art i guess!!! lol

but everyone has there own opinion..i guess this will be my last pixel graphic..'

i will try to make others until the majority of people say its good!!!

so does that make you happy unique!

;)

i tried to make this one pop less for you guys that say there eyes hurt looking at it!:blink:

post-31-1051428010.gif

personally I think the pixel ones are better made...but put some effort into a non-pixel one as well....not the one with the tacky starburst and button...create something snazzy! gj so far though!

here this ones for you digital-gog. i made a graphic similar to the one you like the best..here print it out and put it on your wall!

It took me less than 2 minutes for this..no effort,,no thought,,slapped it together!

heh ... guys i never said i liked the colors, I said I liked the 1st design the best.

R-MAXX, the blue coloring now gets the vote from me on both counts

Hey,

at least im creative and try to make my own stuff Sn00py!!!!I dont just copy a playboy logo and paste it as my sig!!!

another thing Sn00py, do you have anything nice to say on this board.I searched your posts and here are a few quotes from your recent posting on other peoples work!!!!!<---at least they try to do something original..not just a fake azz playboy logo

you spent all night making that with Swish?

Oh Dear.............

1) what did you use?

2) did YOU really make it?

3) its pretty lame at the moment - will wait for the end result

very lame...

those stupid pixlated pics are pathetic looking...what does it prove? you can draw a f00king cube?

WOOOOOOOOP DEE DOOOOOOOOOO!

Now after reading just a "few" of your post Sn0opy,I have come to a conclusion! and thats you have nothing nice to say to nobody.All your doing is trying to make you self feel better by thrashing other peoples art....original art!!!! not just copy and paste like you do (playboy logo) how original...i bet your far from a playboy! probably still a virgin..and your 40///lmao :yes:

i remember a few posts back you tried starting with me also...Your trash Bro....Back off!

Arent you a playboy....you shouldnt even have time for a computer then,,,you should be fielding all those cell phone calls from hot models..........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or from Hugh Heffner himself...Hey "Snoopy" come over to the mansion!!!! DUDE YOUR LAME!!!!!!

My 2 cents and probably alot of others about you and your negatve comments to everyone!

Just remember "your not a Loser" everyone likes you! (repeat that about 15 times before you go to bed at night" and you'll start to believe it! ;)

i would ditch the gradients and make it 2 color....so if it does goto print it is echeaper...also make it in illustrator for the vectors...so if whoever wants a poster they can just blow it up....and not lose quality...looking good man, keep it up. It looks fun and stylish...

i like this kid ^

thanks man! even off the computer im not the type of person to put up with anyones crap.But after reading what he said i knew he was one of those people that are always negative..Yah know!!!!! i hate those kinda people :devil:

L8er

R-A-N-D-Y

also thanks i3iz, i will create some more later and post them!

Your latest 1 is the best.

If I didn't know what the company name was, I would of gotten it wrong. noua

The boxy font is fine but I wouldn't of found your website the first time.

well, here is another,,,im too tired to do my best work..hopefully i will get lucky and make one thats a masterpiece! :sleep:

here is the last 4 now!

i like this one alot. looks real nice, and way to tell that snooby guy!