• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Need Help With This Logo! I want to impress!HELP

Question

R-MAXX    3

hey guys,

whats up.Im creating a logo for a website and i want it to look great!!!this logo is in Pixels...not sure why i keep doing pixels images.i think im addicted to them!plus they look exceptionally clean to me! :D

anyways the Original Website Logo is the top purple one...the rst are my creations...which one do you like the best!

the original purple one we will call Number 1 and the next one down is Number 2...you get the idea...tell me what one is best so far!!!!

If anyone wants they can create a logo as well for this!!!! if i like it and want to use it will probably give a few bucks!

but if someone wants to change mine around (colors,locations etc etc)

that would be great too!!!!!!!!

Any ideas would be great!!!!! thanks guys...i love this site!

:p

R-A-N-D-Y

post-31-1051416438.gif

Sn00pY    11

Hah...yeah im a 40 year old virgin...dude YOUR ON AOL - nuff said...

aw man...this kids got spunk :D

cell phone calls from hot chicks...isnt my girlfriend enough? man...your a retard...lol...

people ask for criticism...is it my fault i criticise?

Riz360    0

Well, his logos are'nt the best (CHEEKY!)

this kids got a sense of humor.

Sn00pY, invited apon urself m8.

Riz360    0

a 40 year old virgin...

im scared...

MUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Riz360    0

well yeah fine criticise but dont make em feel like crap dude

R-MAXX    3

tru,

be more like i3iz, actually give me some ideas of what i should change and do to make it look more appealing...Not just (IT SUCKS! STUPID PIXELS!))

All that does it make me not want to try harder!

bluerei    0
All that does it make me not want to try harder!

Then you're going to get no where at all, you're going to get more criticism than praise in design.

R-MAXX    3

dude, you can tell when your getting criticism and when someones trying to be a >ick .... with that said.Im gonna work on a couple more

tonight!

PZ

R-MAXX    3

a few others.....

post-31-1051493819.gif

Kanecorp    0
a few others.....

these are nice

Digital-Dog    0

out of the latest three I like the second one the most

R-MAXX    3

ok, cool.I will make more also...This is how i usually do it..Each one i make it looks a little better each time!! lol

also on that one you like..i think i should seperate the RC away from the NOVA because it kinda looks like it says NOVARC...?????? right?

PZ

NeoSigma    0
those stupid pixlated pics are pathetic looking...what does it prove? you can draw a f00king cube?

WOOOOOOOOP DEE DOOOOOOOOOO!

Ouch! I don't think the guy/girl was trying to prove anything, he/she just wanted an opinion. I think the image posted on Apr 27 2003, 07:49 is pretty neat. An it looks like it keeps getting better. Nice original work! Since everyone has a different taste, if you can't make up your mind, ask the folks at Nova RC. As long as they like it I guess you can't go wrong. :unsure:

R-MAXX    3

here is another..its just the same as above but i swithed the RC text so it all doesnt look like 1 word all together NOVARC!

L8er

post-31-1051505640.gif

Darti    0

the newest one that you have done is the best one i think, cleanest design.

R-MAXX    3

here are a few others..These look Nice. i think! lol :blink:

post-31-1051516960.gif

Darti    0

i think that is too much of one colour, the one above has the blue and white which stand out well, where as the red one looks too plain to me. Plus the 'flaming' 'O' of the one above looks good.

CaKeY    0

Just about every logo you've posted looks great. They're all clean and professional looking imo. Good work.

R-MAXX    3
Just about every logo you've posted looks great. They're all clean and professional looking imo. Good work.

Thank you,

i really appreciate the comments.I will still keep trying to outdo the next logo and so on and so on!!!! lol :D

Till i make one im satisfied with as well!!!

thanks everyone!

:woot:

i3iz    0

i like the all red and white...looks the cleanest...there is no visual hierarchy problem, and the colors are a good read. how about ditching the shadow and trying to incorporate a wheel burning out or something like that...could be fun...the read i get from your last one is sporty, automotive. That is a good read. clean and clear. not a big fan of the red white and blue ones, especially since there is no US or USA in the name, there is no need for the patriotic colors. The red, reads like red-line. so that is good. maybe you could incorporate a tachometer that might be fun also. just trying to think of ideas to liven those up make them more playful but keep the symbolism and imagery. keep up the good work.

R-MAXX    3

Ok, thanks for the ideas.I will probably try to incorparate some kinda "symbol" in the graphic! wheel,flames,somehting! lol

I also like the all red and white logo the best.Im not sure why, but i think its because it really "pops" out and it looks clean!

L8er

RANDY

Destian    0

This "I'm a twelve-year-old illiterate badass" nonsense needs to go.

love.

.me

PS. Why is Fred Durst in your sig?

kokoloko    0

I like all of them but i dont get any clear message from the logo. I believe there should be a connection with the original so that people can recognize that its a new logo and not a new company with the same name. I would like to see a better/simplyfied version of a nova kind of symbol on a back layer with lighter color so that it dosent mixes with the letters. Also more than 3 fonts looks confusing, the thin/bold, wider letter space trick does the work better in my opinion. The red ones look better than the first ones but need somthing more, a graphic or smthing.

Just my thoughts :)

Good work & good luck

R-MAXX    3
This "I'm a twelve-year-old illiterate badass" nonsense needs to go.

love.

.me

PS. Why is Fred Durst in your sig?

Say what? Oh your a bummed out english teacher all hopped on heroin!!!!! :rolleyes:

S<rew off and dont post if it has nothing to do with the logo's!!!!!

And that little pixel image is not fred durst..its a pixel image of myself!does fred durst have a tattoo with RANDY going down his arm??? NO! :blink:

R-MAXX    3
I like all of them but i dont get any clear message from the logo. I believe there should be a connection with the original so that people can recognize that its a new logo and not a new company with the same name. I would like to see a better/simplyfied version of a nova kind of symbol on a back layer with lighter color so that it dosent mixes with the letters. Also more than 3 fonts looks confusing, the thin/bold, wider letter space trick does the work better in my opinion. The red ones look better than the first ones but need somthing more, a graphic or smthing.

Just my thoughts :)

Good work & good luck

Ok,

thanks for the ideas!im gonna work on a few more logo's when i get some more free time!

L8er

RANDY

R-MAXX    3

here is another...i put a star symbol in the Bg, used some of the same colors as the original logo!

PZ

R-A-N-D-Y

post-31-1051565097.gif