Need Help With This Logo! I want to impress!HELP

Question

hey guys,

whats up.Im creating a logo for a website and i want it to look great!!!this logo is in Pixels...not sure why i keep doing pixels images.i think im addicted to them!plus they look exceptionally clean to me! :D

anyways the Original Website Logo is the top purple one...the rst are my creations...which one do you like the best!

the original purple one we will call Number 1 and the next one down is Number 2...you get the idea...tell me what one is best so far!!!!

If anyone wants they can create a logo as well for this!!!! if i like it and want to use it will probably give a few bucks!

but if someone wants to change mine around (colors,locations etc etc)

that would be great too!!!!!!!!

Any ideas would be great!!!!! thanks guys...i love this site!

:p

R-A-N-D-Y

post-31-1051416438.gif

Just an idea....

How about if the "O" is only the inner fill, like a small spere with a 4 thin edges star and maybe some diagonal thin lines like a distant star or explosion, and the letters "RC Products" to be a small, light version of the NOVA fonts, capitals, sortend a bit with double space between the letter. It will look a bit futuristic that way, if of course you wanted to look like that :)

I should better try to show it insteed of writing it, but i v been working 12 hours a day in Photoshop for a project. I dont even want to see its splash screen right now :)

Just an idea....

How about if the "O" is only the inner fill, like a small spere with a 4 thin edges star and maybe some diagonal thin lines like a distant star or explosion, and the letters "RC Products" to be a small, light version of the NOVA fonts, capitals, sortend a bit with double space between the letter. It will look a bit futuristic that way, if of course you wanted to look like that :)

i understand what you saying ;)

I already have that saved on my computer(an image just like above but the center of the "O" is filled in with the outside color..but i cant figure out what to put inside of it!!! :pinch:

i know some kind of star but right now my eyes hurt from looking at the damn computer so much! :wacko:

maybe later i will whip something up!

thanks kokoloko 4 tha HELP!! much appreciated!

take some eye drops and create a logo too!!! :D

I like the latest purple one a lot - but I liked the one with the flags as well - maybe a flag behind your latest one or something might work...

I didn't really like the pixel ones - and prefer the cleaner look on the new ones you have been doing!

Keep going,

Colin

that one's deffinitly the best so far, how about like someone above said, the O , with all white fill, and say a black dashed line representing the "track"...

keep up the good work man....getting better every time.

try tightening up the drop shadow on the bottm words there too...

here this ones for you digital-gog. i made a graphic similar to the one you like the best..here print it out and put it on your wall!

It took me less than 2 minutes for this..no effort,,no thought,,slapped it together!

I like that one

here is 2 more! :D

someone requested i keep the same look as original logo..so i kinda used the same colors...Purple!

Someone also said to use the flags....so i added them in!

Someone also said to put something in the "O" so i made a star thing!

:rofl:

Here is what i came up with for now!

post-31-1051578489.gif

hey,

whats up guys.I created a little WEB-PAGE that has all my logo's i created so far for NOVA!!!!!and I e-mailed the guy that im doing the logo for!!!and showed him the page.....

http://www.alphabuy.com/novalogos.html

and here is his response!

Hi Randy,

they all look good.  I'm a little partial to no. 1 for a large logo but in a color more towards blue.  Also no. 6 is a good one too.  Can you do some flames too with those two logos?

Thanks, Ron

So now i have to create flames....Someone Help!!!! lol

next.....

This is the best one so far.

It was a good idea to add the racing flags to it. The original purple one with the burst behind the O in "NOVA" was good too, because it represented an actual nova.

It's not just about looking cool. Your logo needs to also make sense.

That's why I say this last one is the best.... plus it looks good too.

the whole star in the O from NOVA does'nt work...might wanna remove that, but dude they are getting better and better

well done.

and im not just saying that coz im kinda scared at you because of what u said to those ppl that said they were crap. i do think they're good.

what is nova RC btw?

here is another,, he said he wanted it blue with flags and flames..and thats what this next logo is..I can probably make the flames look better by making the black outline thicker..but it might make it look bad also!!

post-31-1051650642.gif