Show us your workstations!

Thats really neat I like that. Especially the old skool phone its a nice touch!

Got the phone for Christmas when I was 10 or so. Yeah, I was a spoiled little princess. ;) And thanks! It's all a bit cluttered for me, but it's obviously a small space to work with, so I do what I can. I can exhibit some serious OCD symptoms when it comes to my living/work space being clean and tidy.

elegant!

what's this superman?

The superman itself is a removable sticker from a cereal box, that I stole from Ryan's laptop. The superman is stuck to my subwoofer. My big 'ol glorious subwoofer. :)

Got the phone for Christmas when I was 10 or so. Yeah, I was a spoiled little princess. ;) And thanks! It's all a bit cluttered for me, but it's obviously a small space to work with, so I do what I can. I can exhibit some serious OCD symptoms when it comes to my living/work space being clean and tidy.

The superman itself is a removable sticker from a cereal box, that I stole from Ryan's laptop. The superman is stuck to my subwoofer. My big 'ol glorious subwoofer. :)

I have the same speakers ;)

I have the same speakers ;)

Nice, aren't they? Then again, I'm no connoisseur of sound.

Haven't had mine plugged in since I got rid of the PC, back in August, though. :(

yeah, If that bottom screen is 22-24", two of them could cover the span of the top one..

Here is mine. Kinda messy but I like it :p

There is a Singapore map on the wall along with the postcards that I am collecting :p

Some new additions also: got my first laptop few days ago (hp dv5).

post-54897-1239289604_thumb.jpg

post-54897-1239289622_thumb.jpg

Nice big screen, man, what size is that monster??

it's a 52" kinda big but o well

Typhon- sweet big screen!

Thank you. It is my first big screen so I am happy. Now the cable management omg it is going to take forever.

my pc i built a month ago

post-5489-1239312831_thumb.jpg

post-5489-1239312848_thumb.jpg

post-5489-1239312881_thumb.jpg

and for the heck of it, the media center/home entertainment stuff

post-5489-1239312894_thumb.jpg

need to do some wire maintenance and dust a bit lol.... you can really tell it's dusty under the flash of the camera

Here is mine. Kinda messy but I like it :p

There is a Singapore map on the wall along with the postcards that I am collecting :p

Some new additions also: got my first laptop few days ago (hp dv5).

I have a dv5 too but sadly no desktop to go with it i have to take it back and forth between my mom and dad's house so no desktop until i get to college but this laptop does more than enough for me.