Silent Hill: Revelations (aka Silent Hill 2)

Man, I'm so looking forward to this. Looking at the screenshots, as well as loving the first film, I'm pretty sure this will be one of my favourite films of 2012.

Man, I'm so looking forward to this. Looking at the screenshots, as well as loving the first film, I'm pretty sure this will be one of my favourite films of 2012.

Me too. I thought I was one of the few people that actually liked the first one. :rofl:

Me too. I thought I was one of the few people that actually liked the first one. :rofl:

Nope, you're not alone!!! I liked the first one, had it on HD-DVD and now, on Blu-Ray !!!

People still have vhs players besides my dad? :rofl:

I still have one. lol.

I have it on VHS!

I"m telling the truth..lol.. it wasn't out on Blu Ray yet so I had to go with DVD.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good, I'm excited for it.

But Pyramid Head? He's an awesome character design and all, but I'm not sure how he fits into this movie (or the first one for that matter).

Looks pretty good, I'm excited for it.

But Pyramid Head? He's an awesome character design and all, but I'm not sure how he fits into this movie (or the first one for that matter).

He's just a Monster from Silent Hill. Not sure how that doesn't fit?

Trailer looks awesome. Can't wait.

But I do wonder : Possible Spoiler...

Since Heather is an Incarnate of Alessa...how can she see her self in Silent Hill... as we can see in the trailer..

He's just a Monster from Silent Hill. Not sure how that doesn't fit?

Trailer looks awesome. Can't wait.

But I do wonder : Possible Spoiler...

Since Heather is an Incarnate of Alessa...how can she see her self in Silent Hill... as we can see in the trailer..

In Silent Hill 2 (the video game) he was a manifestation of James inner turmoil, brought to life to punish him. If you follow the lore of the video games he shouldn't be in the movies. That being said, I'm not opposed him being in the movies.

Also if you follow the lore of the video games Heather would actually be a grown up Alessa (seeing as there is no Alessa character in the games). Though it still doesn't make sense that she would be seeing her younger self like that unless it's a flashback maybe? To just after the first movie ended.

• 1 month later...

I hate the "3D" in movie titles it makes it look cheap. Just put "In 3D" on the bottom. When I see "3D" in the title all i can think about is objects moving to the camera in slow motion so people can say "oh wow".

The first movie was awesome, I don't think this one can live up to Silent Hill 1.

yeah loved the first one, might watch it again soon.