261 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you use the most

• Laptop/Tablet
    • Desktop
    • Netbook
    • Server
    • Phone/PDA
    • Other

The last two PCs I've had have been laptops and I won't be changing anytime soon. I just find them much more convenient as I often need to do my work whilst travelling.

I've had Toshiba laptops and been very happy with them, but I desire a MacBook - for its hardware (I'd be running Windows on it as well as Mac OS X; maybe Linux too)

I'm the "Other" - Asus Eeebox b202 NetTop :) I'm donating it to a relative next month, when it gets replaced with the Acer AspireRevo NetTop, resplendent in it's HD 1080p playback abilities (albeit with crappy Youtube playback :) )

Desktop, I used to have a laptop, but one of the RAM ICs burnt out I think, so I was left with 192MB RAM after the 64MB shared graphics was taken away, which is just stupidly slow :(

I'd have to say my laptop as I take it everywhere I go and use it more than any other computer it my house. It's just handy to be able to whip it out and browse the web or get some work done.

Always online on my desktop when I'm at home, always online on my mobile when I'm not at home.