There are rumors too that a new UI is coming!

I hope it wasn't Microsoft's concept art. It looks rather amateurish. :/

Yes, it sure does look amateurish... but it doesn't count anymore where it comes from, all that counts is that they scrapped that crap :yes:

A new Flip3D is arriving in Windows 7 RC.. :yes:

You've posted this on a couple other threads, and yet you refuse to post a source.

No source or link to the info means it ain't gonna happen.

There's no way you'd add something as big as Expose in an RC.

Really, the people who are desperate for something new in the RC need to come to terms with the fact that what they've been running for the last few months is all you're getting.

There's no way you'd add something as big as Expose in an RC.

Really, the people who are desperate for something new in the RC need to come to terms with the fact that what they've been running for the last few months is all you're getting.

No one is expecting something huge, its now more of expecting a new theme. Take time to read the posts.

Did you read the posts directly above mine?

As for the look, I honestly don't think they want it to be very different from Vista. It seems more like they want to keep the look people have gotten used to with Vista. Change just for the sake of change isn't always good.

It could happen. The current Flip3D could be better. I think the Expose or whatever Mac has is more useful eye-candiness.

Yes, the current Flip3D is pretty much useless. Might look nice if you see it for the first time, but gets old very quick :pinch:

Expose might not look quite as flashy, but it's actually *useful*.

This comment on one of our news articles, by Brandon, basically proves that there will not be any UI changes :)

I'm wondering whether there could still be a new theme, but I still think that is unlikely. If we don't see a new theme in the RC build then I highly doubt they'll include one in the RTM build.