Post your Alternative OS Inspired Desktops

Ah ok, I'm using the IconPackager theme, so can't help you with that. Maybe I'll make a Shell32.dll myself. I got Red Hat 9 here and a ****load of BlueCurve icons, I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Blackcomb.png

My Windows Blackcomb :D

It's based upon Windows Server 2003.

For skinning I used WindowBlinds4 cause it can change more than the original VS can ;)

Oh and it's a german Windows, as you may have noticed :p

-=Seppi 2k=-

Can anyone give a link for the Object Bar Theme - Mac OSX 10.2.4? I GOOGLED, searched the forums but in vain. :cry: Would really appreciate if someone could help me out.

TIA

Sumit

a good place to start would be the downloads section at www.aquaxp.com....

else just make a search or a quiery in their excellent forum!!!

Jon@z

what is a dock? im guess that has somthing to do with the task bar, and where can i get the one you have?

thx :)

A dock? Look into Mac OSX and your questions will be answered. A dock isn't an original Windows thing, it's a Mac thing. :fro: But of course it's become sort of a Windows thing. There's Y'z Dock, Object Dock and Mobydock. Check 'em out.

the first two desktop that were posted in this thread..is there anyway i can get it in vs and not windows blind style..thank you...

you can always tell OSX from XP just by looking at the text. cleartype is just totally inferior to what OSX uses. also i don't know what lucida grande font other people are using but even with cleartype on, it looks like crap on my computer. some have really nice screenshots with lucida grande and some just look like crap. this leads me to believe that i have the wrong version. i know Y/C has a clean version cuz i've seen his screenshots. anyone mind posting the good one?