Guess what has leaked?

Everyone knows who they are.

I wasn't looking for it intentionally.

Non of those you mention supplied it.

Thankyou for the clarification on Nubbi...it is greatly appreciated.

Oh I see.. lol Well, I'll try and look for it on my own, I know it's a part of Virtual PC (Not 2007, but Windows Virtual PC), maybe I'll stumble upon it like you did, but google didn't show anything.

Oh I see.. lol Well, I'll try and look for it on my own, I know it's a part of Virtual PC (Not 2007, but Windows Virtual PC), maybe I'll stumble upon it like you did, but google didn't show anything.

Not a problem old chap. There is more to the interwebs than teh googuls.

In the setup and start menu is this called Virtual XP or XP Mode? This would let us know whether or not this is recent and possibly representative of a public beta version or is an older test version.

Yeah this thread doesn't make much sense, he claims it leaked, yet won't make any indication on how or where.

Purely because I do not want to be in contravention of Neowin's rules, which I have studiously studied.

Purely because I do not want to be in contravention of Neowin's rules, which I have studiously studied.

o___0 If I THINK I read you right, it's not a violation of rules as long as you don't post torrent links, or direct links to the specific file. Hinting or pointing people in the right direction isn't a violation of the rules.

Basically, don't post a link, and your fine.

o___0 If I THINK I read you right, it's not a violation of rules as long as you don't post torrent links, or direct links to the specific file. Hinting or pointing people in the right direction isn't a violation of the rules.

Basically, don't post a link, and your fine.

Ok then.

*cough*China*cough*

What? Timmy has a leak? :o

timmy.gif

Very drole, sir.

It was only a matter of time....

(other names you might like to consider are; timmikins, my little soldier, little chick etc... etc...)

The guy is lying. There's no shadows you can turn of in Windows 7.

That's exactly what he wants... a bunch of grown up guys after him.

This so classic and ridiculous.

The guy is lying. There's no shadows you can turn of in Windows 7.

That's exactly what he wants... a bunch of grown up guys after him.

This so classic and ridiculous.

Fack stetson, you went and owned him before I could.

post-118616-1240965642_thumb.jpg