UFC 102 (Jardine vs Thiago Silva)

Call my crazy, but seriously wtf makes you think Lesnar is gonna run through Carwin? You've either gotta be a Brock Fan, or not knowledgeable. Carwin is undefeated, been doing this a hell of a lot more then brock, has like 50/50 TKO/Subs and nobody has ever made it past the first round. Not to mention the fact that he's just as big as brock is 6"3 260-265 lbs. You're kidding yourself if you really think Lesnar is gonna have an easy fight.

Carwins height is exaggerated he's more around 6,0 Brock was a division 1 wrestler while Carwin was division 2, Carwins boxing hasn't looked to impressive in any of his fights he got tagged by Neil Wain and Gonzaga the only chance Carwin has of beating Brock is with his lethal right hand but then Brock also has a lethal right hand as well as better wrestling.

And so what if Carwin has been doing this longer when his first 10 fights were against unknowns and 1 decent fighter Gabriel Gonzaga where as Brocks were against Frank Mir and Randy Couture both ex UFC champs and Heath Herring. personally I believe Carwin will be destroyed by Brock although having said that I would still rather Carwin win, can't stand Brock but to many people have a bad habit of underestimating him, and just because I have an opinion different from yours doesn't make me any less knowledgeable or a Brock fan.

Carwins height is exaggerated he's more around 6,0 Brock was a division 1 wrestler while Carwin was division 2, Carwins boxing hasn't looked to impressive in any of his fights he got tagged by Neil Wain and Gonzaga the only chance Carwin has of beating Brock is with his lethal right hand but then Brock also has a lethal right hand as well as better wrestling.

And so what if Carwin has been doing this longer when his first 10 fights were against unknowns and 1 decent fighter Gabriel Gonzaga where as Brocks were against Frank Mir and Randy Couture both ex UFC champs and Heath Herring. personally I believe Carwin will be destroyed by Brock although having said that I would still rather Carwin win, can't stand Brock but to many people have a bad habit of underestimating him, and just because I have an opinion different from yours doesn't make me any less knowledgeable or a Brock fan.

I still think you're not knowledgeable. First of all, how can someone's height be exaggerated? He's 6"3 according to wiki and ufc.com, end of story. Being a division 1 wrestler can only take you so far, and although brock HAS in fact beaten 2 top guys, he did it by using his size difference to win, nothing more, nothing less. With that said, putting brock in the cage against someone just as big, with a track record that carwin has, again i would have to say you're not very knowledgeable if you think Lesnar is gonna destroy Carwin.

Te full disclosed payroll for UFC 102 included:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira: $400,000 (includes $150,000 bonus)

def. Randy Couture: $250,000

Thiago Silva: $58,000 ($29,000 win bonus)

def. Keith Jardine: $55,000

Jake Rosholt: $26,000 ($13,000 win bonus)

def. Chris Leben: $30,000

Nate Marquardt: $80,000 ($40,000 win bonus)

def. Demian Maia: $28,000

Brandon Vera: $70,0000 ($35,000 win bonus)

def. Krzysztof Soszynski: $8,000

Aaron Simpson: $18,000 ($9,000 win bonus)

def. Ed Herman: $24,000

Gabriel Gonzaga: $120,000 ($60,000 win bonus)

def. Chris Tuchscherer: $10,000

Mike Russow: $20,000 ($10,000 win bonus)

def. Justin McCully: $15,000

Todd Duffee: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus)

def. Tim Hague: $7,000

Mark Munoz: $24,000 ($12,000 win bonus)

def. Nick Catone: $5,000

Evan Dunham: $14,000 ($7,000 win bonus)

def. Marcus Aurelio: $13,000

I still think you're not knowledgeable. First of all, how can someone's height be exaggerated? He's 6"3 according to wiki and ufc.com, end of story. Being a division 1 wrestler can only take you so far, and although brock HAS in fact beaten 2 top guys, he did it by using his size difference to win, nothing more, nothing less. With that said, putting brock in the cage against someone just as big, with a track record that carwin has, again i would have to say you're not very knowledgeable if you think Lesnar is gonna destroy Carwin.

Size and brute strength as opposed to Carwin whose looked unimpressive getting rocked and dominated each fight till he wins by lethal right hand, each time he got rocked by unknowns, he got dominated by Gonzaga whose 6,1 and you think he can control Brock your delusional, what track record? 10 randoms and Gonzaga, the second Brock rocks him which he will he'll either be knocked out or Brock will take him down and beat him till he taps or ref stops it, and we'll see November 21st.

Size and brute strength as opposed to Carwin whose looked unimpressive getting rocked and dominated each fight till he wins by lethal right hand, each time he got rocked by unknowns, he got dominated by Gonzaga whose 6,1 and you think he can control Brock your delusional, what track record? 10 randoms and Gonzaga, the second Brock rocks him which he will he'll either be knocked out or Brock will take him down and beat him till he taps or ref stops it, and we'll see November 21st.

It's funny that you say he looked unimpressive and got dominated in each fight yet he's never been to the 2nd round. He ran through Gonzaga. Regardless i'm not saying that Brock will or won't beat him.. i'm saying given the facts it's not as obvious a decision as you make it out to be.

It's funny that you say he looked unimpressive and got dominated in each fight yet he's never been to the 2nd round. He ran through Gonzaga. Regardless i'm not saying that Brock will or won't beat him.. i'm saying given the facts it's not as obvious a decision as you make it out to be.

I only said he got dominated by Gonzaga, but when it comes down to he's hard as nails can take a punch, has a brutal right and is a beast, I just don't believe he can beat Brock, Brocks been to powerful for some of the best heavyweights and Carwin always gets rocked before he finishes the fight, I just don't believe Carwin can come back from been rocked by Brock.