? about using another companies logo>>? look in->

Question

im creating a web-page and on a certain page im creating.Its gonna list products that will work with existing products.,

say for instance///// im selling a lens cap that will fit a sony camera...can i use the sony logo on my page just to show what its for>>?

or do i have to get permission from every company that the product is made in order to use there logo on my page...the PAGE has its own logo..its not like im acting like im the company!!!its just a menu page...

i hope some1 understands this???!!!!!!! help

8 answers to this question

Hmmm... As long as you keep the company's " ? " in there I *think* you should be all set. Try to use logos like this one:

family_bug.jpg

that have the little "tm" in them.

Sometimes a nice disclaimer that states these companies do not endorse you, your web site, and/or any products or services you provide and yadda yadda can keep most off your back when using their logos. Even a mention in the disclaimer that so and so logo and whatever is copyright, trademark, etc of so and so company.

Yeah just do a few checks first, and the disclaimer is a good idea, somthing like 'the logos are a registered trademark and images belong to the respectful owners...' that sort of stuff you see everywhere