XPM Leaked

Will we be able to play games through XPM that don't work in Win7 and Vista? Or does XPM not have access to the graphics card.

I dont think so, its not "Wine for Linux",

tho. games will works using VMWare if you have plenty of RAM !

I'm not sure how it works.

Installed the 5mb file and restarted the pc.

When i run the virtual xp.

It says

Download Virtual Windows XP

The Setup File must be downloaded and installed for this feature to work.

redirects me to msn search.

And then nothing

Whats up?

Installing.. let's see how good this is.. I did notice it's slow as heck when I move the VM Window around while it's installing.

Just stuck on this emulated bios...

What is your processor?

Also, not to stoke the flames a bit, but isn't this a glorified "seamless mode" that VirtualBox and VMWare have?

Installing.. let's see how good this is.. I did notice it's slow as heck when I move the VM Window around while it's installing.

What is your processor?

My processor is compatible trust me, it's an e6320.

Stuck here

5l6t5u.png

Oh, it's because i don't have the VHD...where may i find this? =].

Stuck here

-snippie-

ooooooooHHHHHHHH It's not picking up your bootable media, are you sure that VPC selected your drive? If not you need to specify which .iso to use.

:) It automatically created it, you need to install Windows XP into that VM and then install integration into that.

ooooooooHHHHHHHH It's not picking up your bootable media, are you sure that VPC selected your drive? If not you need to specify which .iso to use.

Where can i find this iso >_<

Where can i find this iso >_<

Unfortunately, if you don't have XP, you'll need to purchase it or get it by other legal means, you can also wait until the end of the week to get Microsoft's files, but then you'll likely need to use an XP CD to install into that virtual machine.

hi to all ,

i get thi error !

anny solution ?

51314807.png

Yup i get the same error, but i checked and my processor doesn't have virtualization technology.

But VMware Unity does work, whats the difference, VMware Unity does exactly the same.

The links arn't working to download any mroe :s

No biggie, go to your Windows directory and type in vpcwizard in the search box, two results should appear and it should be the top one, not the one in the longer directory. That'll start the VPC setup wizard, set it up for XP and install XP onto it.

Im running 7066 and cant find it, and can't really be bothered to go over my download limit for RC. Any other way to get this?

(no, its not there)

Not sure if it works for 7066.

thanks to all , my processor dont support :no:

i checked with this :

http://www.grc.com/securable.htm

Gah that sucks! :( I had a feeling that's what was going on when you mentioned you had a Dual Core. Intel hardware visualization is something they added while they were producing the dual core CPUS.

Can't get it to work on my Windows 7 install in bootcamp on my iMac (gives an error about not supporting hardware virtualization), which is odd as the CPU is an Intel Core2Extreme X7900 - which supports it :s.

you need to mount a image or have a windows xp (or any other Microsoft OS) Disk in the drive

what im stuck at is how to start xp programs in windows 7, not sure how to do that so if anyone could help that would be great

Anyone know the directory the XPmode is installed to?

Trying to see if i can copy a folder from my win7 side to a folder in the xpmode side.

X:\Users\Yourname\Virtual Machines

:s

Looking at this, I don't see what's special in this...

Where is the difference with VMWare's feature?

I can install XP in a virtual machine on my Mac then release all windows from the virtual window.

I tough the XPM would be integrated to the OS (after installation) then lunch the .exe into visualization system.

But there you need to run the full OS. That's not so cool in fact, and this will be a battery drainer.