May 2009 Desktops

there should be a rule, that states ppl should check interfacelift.com before asking for walls :(

not everyone uses interfacelift.com.. i think people just link there picture to where they got there wallpaper from.

How did you get the Win 7 taskbar icons to sit in the middle of the taskbar?

I always thought MS made a mistake by making them sit to the left.

You need to create a folder with no name - New folder and the name needs to be alt + 0160 ( numeric ) - and you need to bind it with your new toolbar on the taskbar.

'Naked' Vista - almost finished. :beer:

51798076.jpg

I want to customize my windows 7..

like change taskbar startmenu and all..

how can i do it..???

I want to customize my windows 7..

like change taskbar startmenu and all..

how can i do it..???

WB 7 hopefully will be out soon, you will be able to change everything using it on Win 7.

Early signs are very promising.

1.jpg

(Click For Bigger).

Wallpaper: Bokeh (DeviantArt)

Taskbar On Second Monitor App: Display Fusion

Also If you wondering what that "Ranger Outpost" is, It lets me drag and drop files to my pc from my user area at school so I can just transfer my work that way.

Well that's the weather gadget, but I was talkin about the calendar on the upper righthand corner.. looks like a rainlendar skin, but no amount of searching resulted in such a nice one for me.

If it's Meteo Fusion addon or something, I can't find it there =\

ROFLMAO, OMG! Where is my head? Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention.

It is indeed a Rainlendar Skin. It's called "Modern Industria" by dlinkwit27, it was removed from DeviantART:

dlinkwit27,

Your deviation, listed below, has been removed from deviantART due to a violation of our policies:

URL: [link]

Title: Modern Industria

Submitted: 2005-07-09 9:26:19 pm

Your deviation was removed because it violated one of the following policies:

1. Deviants are responsible for securing the necessary third-party arrangements which allow the submissions to deviantART that are derivative works based on that artists works. Without that arrangement made prior to submission then the deviation is not legally allowed to be submitted.

2. deviantART does not allow the submission of copywritten material without the securing of the necessary third-part arrangements. This means that if a deviant submits the work of another artist, without first obtaining permission, and displaying that permission on deviantART, then the submission is considered a rip.

deviantART enforces a zero tolerance policy in regards to violations of our submission policy and therefore will take the actions that we deem necessary on a case by case basis. There is a possibility that you will be banned from interactivity on deviantART therefore it is suggested that you visit your user page to see if this is in fact the case.

If you feel that you are receiving this in error, or have questions regarding it, then visit the deviantART Help Desk in order to submit an inquiry. It should be noted that replies to this note will go unanswered and your only course of action is the deviantART Help Desk!

--

deviantART Staff

Source: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...7050&st=105

There is an alternative Mod version found at Customize.org > http://www.customize.org/details/41378

screensm.png

Windows 7 sidebar is custom. Still working on that... Would like to also normalize my tray icons and sidebar gadgets to a common black/white look...